Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Congratulations Boooda xD surprisingly I scored really high :P since January I decided to be a completionist, so it's really hard for me to compete with you guys. All my points came from pier solar and dragons crown, so I'm happy :) I'll try to get back to Catherine to earn some double points this fixture. I won't platinum trough, the game will be my 100th after all, cheers to me right? :P

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 3

Congratulations Boooda xD surprisingly I scored really high :P since January I decided to be a completionist, so it's really hard for me to compete with you guys. All my points came from pier solar and dragons crown, so I'm happy :) I'll try to get back to Catherine to earn some double points this fixture. I won't platinum trough, the game will be my 100th after all, cheers to me right? :P

That's a great game for plat #100 :yay:.

• Like 1

Ah man Zone Hunter brought back that gif, Hemiak is going to be distracted for the rest of the season now doods xD

It's an attempt in swaying my league opponents to stare at that gif instead of earning points  :ninja:

A strategic miscalculation as we're in diff leagues this season. :D

Seriously though, do you know her in RL, cause I'm going to need her number for when my wife finally kicks me to the curb. :lol:

A strategic miscalculation as we're in diff leagues this season. :D

Seriously though, do you know her in RL, cause I'm going to need her number for when my wife finally kicks me to the curb. :lol:

No i don't unfortunately. I originally found the gif through a cosplay website, but after some digging i found her facebook page. i'll drop the link for research purposes... 

Edited by Zone Hunter

Guys, I have some unfortunate news to share.

While this is only my first week of college, I already see how difficult it is going to be balancing trophy hunting with school and eventually work as well. I also don't want to get pressured to prioritize games and real life like I have in the past two years I've been trophy hunting. So sadly, I am retiring early. It may be possible I can come back in the future, but that all depends on what the future brings.

Good luck to everyone else.

I wish you the best of luck. ^_^

Are the Ninja Gaiden games any good?

I personally love the series, been playing them since Ninja Gaiden Black on the Xbox. (I've dabbled in the NES games as well.) The later games are demanding though when it comes to their trophies. Especially Razor's Edge. A good chunk of your time will be spent in the online-based portion of the game.. grinding it out over and over to reach level 99 and getting all skills for your Unknown Ninja and then some.

Dx Other then that, fun games, especially if you like to give yourself a challenge.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

Thanks bud, great match. Congrats on your Dragons Crown plat, loved that game! And good luck with the rest of Pier Solar. 

• Like 1

Hell yeah, just beat Monsoon with an S rank on Revengeance....again... but this time without taking damage B) :pimp: :dance:

I feel like:

tumblr_m254ftkhmc1rnhn3fo1_500.gif

Thanks bud, great match. Congrats on your Dragons Crown plat, loved that game! And good luck with the rest of Pier Solar. 

Everyone is after my crown dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1