Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I think I lost this fixture, well played BigApe101 :D  

I'm very satisfied with my individual results though, I got my first plat of the season (inFamous Second Son) and I had a blast!! This season I'll try to get as many plats as I can, and hopefully that will save me from relegation :)

Good luck with the final 30 minutes, there's still time for turns of events ;)

• Like 3

Keeping record of my point count and trophies since the Team League counts trophies that this league does not. Pretty content with what I have earned this fixture since I went and earned like, 25 or so bronze trophies today (Thank you PS All-Stars Vita)

Going to be holding off on the games for the rest of the first fixture and a bit into the next one, but I won't be gone for too long. :)

Just noticed that it's my first time on platinum league :) I wanted to start if a new platinum trophy for my so loved alien isolation but sadly I missed for a day, lol :)

good luck to everyone in each league 

Edit: Wait wait Am I in the legendary category? Im not worthy hahaha

makes me feel a lot more now that my platinum trophy will not be counted 

Dragonite uses Hyper beam xD

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

FIXTURE SET 2 (9th - 12th Nov)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

dragnierkira VS jem12345
X18JELLO18X VS Mah2c
Precision-Playy VS theshywaterguy
Havoc273 VS HcG-_Clawz
HcG-_Terror VS XShadowYakuzaX

GOLD LEAGUE

pridefc83 VS cybershark91
nexus_x2007 VS ganryu_pl
allenbird VS freddie1989
BraveNoobWorld VS Krazy_99
sinnriel VS xZoneHunter

SILVER LEAGUE

omar280792 VS x9zachattack5x
BigApe101 VS NIALLERMANBUZ
VASORAT13 VS me3lingual
NiTR0--X_ VS RachP13
Jarethgeason VS ToxiKirby

BRONZE LEAGUE

DJ-Silver VS shadowhood1111

TheAkittaja123 VS TheLastSurvivorD
BlueFireReaper VS pureproteinman
Gregorymany VS KerplunkMB
ReimiSaionji9742 VS Greenguy81

Sorry for the late release everyone

Approx start time: 18 minutes ago

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 2

Just a heads up for everyone. The Knockout Cup results will not be available until the league results come in. So, in the interest of letting competitors use their match time wisely, I will be posting the draw at the same time as the league fixtures in the following format: 

example only

Winner Match 3 vs Winner Match 9

Lucky Loser #4 vs Winner Match 1

etc.

This round may be a little confusing due to the lucky losers and first round byes entering. Subsequent rounds should be easier to follow and you should be able to figure out who you're playing before the league results become official.

ETA: 30 minutes in the other thread. Cheers.

• Like 2

I tried to put up a tiny challenge against Toxi but think I've fallen far short.

Just hit 3000 trophies though so it's all good :)

Looks like you also earned a couple of platinums so it should be a close one! :) Congrats on the latest milestone.

Ahh...At least I dodged the Toxi bullet for at least another fixture set  :giggle:

I didn't do too great for the first fixture, I tried to plat Velocity 2X but I couldn't do it....Those last few levels are too much, I might try again during the break but I can see myself wasting nearly a week on them and I can't be doing that now :P

Ahh...At least I dodged the Toxi bullet for at least another fixture set  :giggle:

I didn't do too great for the first fixture, I tried to plat Velocity 2X but I couldn't do it....Those last few levels are too much, I might try again during the break but I can see myself wasting nearly a week on them and I can't be doing that now :P

What level did you stop at dood?

What level did you stop at dood?

I have 1 to 42 and 44 perfected. I haven't tried any of the others other than 50. My ant brain can't wrap my mind around controlling two ships. I might try them again tomorrow but I don't see a point in doing any others unless I can get 50 out of the way, nevermind 47 that everyone says is the worst one :P

I have 1 to 42 and 44 perfected. I haven't tried any of the others other than 50. My ant brain can't wrap my mind around controlling two ships. I might try them again tomorrow but I don't see a point in doing any others unless I can get 50 out of the way, nevermind 47 that everyone says is the worst one :P

Level 47 is hell on earth dood. Level 50 isn't too bad, really just comes down to memorizing the level. 

Level 47 is hell on earth dood. Level 50 isn't too bad, really just comes down to memorizing the level. 

See my point now? :P I don't have time to be dumping into it just for the last few trophies, I'll go back to it after this season is over and probably finish it off there. I'm not going to let the game beat me...I'll just let it win this battle  :giggle:

• Like 1

I understand what you mean precision :P

I also got the new cod and i've playing it for the whole day, i already did 2 prestiges today hehe. 

Its really adictive and its a cod to enjoy again.

I received this game yesterday from my brother as gift for my birthday.

I'm going to check cod As soon as my headache will be smaller :D

Now my head is as the granade, and just waiting for explosion.

Good Luck nexus_x2007.

RESULTS SET ONE

PLATINUM LEAGUE

jem12345 (45) - (5) Precision-Playy
dragnierkira (52) - (48) X18JELLO18X
Mah2c (25) - (0) Havoc273
theshywaterguy (56) - (5) HcG-_Terror
XShadowYakuzaX (0) - (74) HcG-_Clawz

GOLD LEAGUE
pridefc83 (62) - (32) nexus_x2007
freddie1989 (43) - (58) sinnriel
ganryu_pl (65) - (28) BraveNoobWorld
cybershark91 (18) - (105) allenbird
xZoneHunter (13) - (6) Krazy_99

SILVER LEAGUE
omar280792 (70) - (100) BigApe101
x9zachattack5x (66) - (43) VASORAT13
NIALLERMANBUZ (40) - (23) NiTR0--X_
me3lingual (15) - (9) Jarethgeason
ToxiKirby (158) - (140) RachP13

BRONZE LEAGUE
DJ-Silver (3) - (32) TheAkittaja123
shadowhood1111 (25) - (38) BlueFireReaper
TheLastSurvivorD (12) - (42) Gregorymany
pureproteinman (227) - (0) ReimiSaionji9742
Greenguy81 (53) - (0) KerplunkMB

So there are the results from the first set, league tables will go down tomorrow evening for updates.

Mr P.
Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 3

Wow, weak performance from the folks at Platinum League, compared to the insane scores we usually see there. I'm sure they'll start soaring soon enough :D

I'm actually shocked over the fact that I got 70 points, I didn't even notice! Also super close challenge between Toxi and Rach, I'm not looking forward to facing you xD

Oh, and I got my second platinum trophy of the season, the third will take some time though :)