Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

RESULTS SET ONE

shadowhood1111 (25) - (38) BlueFireReaper
pureproteinman (227) - (0) ReimiSaionji9742

*checks last earned trophies for pureproteinman*...Oh shit... I have him next fixture...

Seriously though, was not expecting the most points for the first fixture to come from the Bronze League.

I have a question for one of the admin :)

I've got a game I was planning on playing where the 50th time on the leaderboard is 4 hours and 34 minutes. Would that still count for my score, given it's only 4 minutes over the legal time?

Yep even if it was only 1 minute over the legal time it counts dood but remember if you complete it in under 10 hours it doesn't count.

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

What if after fixture the top 50 time is 4:29?

The admin won't check games' top 50 times until after the fixture is over, so if the 50th time is 4:29 at that time then it wouldn't count. I guess it's one of the risks you would be taking if you played a game where the vast majority of the top 50 times are less than 4:30. 

*tumbleweeds roll through this thread*

I know it is weird that it has gone quiet now on here, maybe it is due to leavers I don't know I feel like putting crap on here to drum up action!!

Low score for me this fixture due to my mrs having the week off meaning I have to watch rubbish on TV all night while we spend time together - what is this concept?!?! Congrats to allenbird on his upcoming win!

• Like 1

I know it is weird that it has gone quiet now on here, maybe it is due to leavers I don't know I feel like putting crap on here to drum up action!!

Low score for me this fixture due to my mrs having the week off meaning I have to watch rubbish on TV all night while we spend time together - what is this concept?!?! Congrats to allenbird on his upcoming win!

yeah I have just been concentrating on playing and stuff. I'll post when i see something relevant to me.

Oh and Freddie man, you seriously need to talk to your "Mrs" about putting another TV in the living room so you both can be happy. That is how mine is set up otherwise I would have already jumped off a building watching romantic comedy after cooking show after "insert another type" drama. Seriously dude, life is too short.

Edited by allenbird
  • Like 2

I'm honestly making so much out of 24 hours these days!! I can't believe that I have time for work, gym, friends, family, studying Japanese, translation courses and gaming!! I'm a bit off the forums during weekdays mainly because I barely have time to stop for a minute lol 

How is everyone doing this fixture? I'm actually very happy with the way I decided to approach this season, so far it's working great :D

See wdjat? No more tumbleweed xD

• Like 2

Another thing that could be resulting in the lack of thread activity is that there are multiple branches to this league now.  There's this, the main thread.  But then there's the Legendary League and the Knockout League.  And a lot of the people in this League also compete in the Rarity League and Team League.  With all of these different avenues to talk and voice opinions, it's only natural to have a drop in activity in this one.