Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I just went for a platinum for Batman: Arkham Asylum and have been stuck on the combat challenges for days. I got down to the last one today and tried it over and over again for two hours. I finally beat it about ten seconds after the fixture ended! Great match to all of my opponents. I'm pretty sure dragnierkira beat me because of this, but at least I'm going into fixture three with 20 points.

I saw you were close to the platinum for batman so i tried to platinum Mafia 2 but those wanted posters took way to long.

I played for about 2 hours collecting them and only got about 90 of them and still have about 60 to go so i thought no way am i collecting all of these before the fixture ends.

I didnt count the scores but by the looks of the trophy logs i will edge the win on this one, but we will find out later. :D

Good luck Mah2c! I couldn't put up a good fight last season, but this time I'm not going to hold back!

I saw you were close to the platinum for batman so i tried to platinum Mafia 2 but those wanted posters took way to long.

I played for about 2 hours collecting them and only got about 90 of them and still have about 60 to go so i thought no way am i collecting all of these before the fixture ends.

I didnt count the scores but by the looks of the trophy logs i will edge the win on this one, but we will find out later. :D

I hoped to get the platinum much sooner, but I never expected challenge mode to be so...challenging. I just noticed that Ganryu beat me too because of this, so an early congratulations to him.

• Like 1

Good luck Mah2c! I couldn't put up a good fight last season, but this time I'm not going to hold back!

I hoped to get the platinum much sooner, but I never expected challenge mode to be so...challenging. I just noticed that Ganryu beat me too because of this, so an early congratulations to him.

Time of your platinum was first thing what I checked at the end of fixture.

I won by...25 second!

It was as escaping from the tracks before on oncoming train!

• Like 2

Really enjoying the season it has got my competitiveness going ,  got my 1st plat of the season in the last fixture for FIFA 15 on the Vita  :awesome:

Happy birthday to Jem and Rach and belated Happy birthday to Mah2c enjoy yourselves guys and gals   :dance:

Finally good luck Gregory in our next matchup :highfive:

Edited by Greenguy81
  • Like 4

Time of your platinum was first thing what I checked at the end of fixture.

I won by...25 second!

It was as escaping from the tracks before on oncoming train!

It's frustrating how close I was, but it was still an awesome fixture. Plus I got a new milestone by getting my 30th platinum.

• Like 1

Wow, double victory for me!! When I told allenbird that I would take revenge on my Knockdown Cup loss I was just bluffing, I swear lol 

I'm so happy with the results that I've been having so far, whether winning or losing, I'm getting a decent and consistent amount of points per fixture this season and that is more than enough for me :)

This fixture will be a low-scoring one though, Tales of Hearts R is out tomorrow and I'm kinda DYING to play the hell out of it, so I won't be scoring high, write that down me3lingual, and best of luck buddie :D

PS: Pure Protein indeed xD

This fixture will be a low-scoring one though, Tales of Hearts R is out tomorrow and I'm kinda DYING to play the hell out of it, so I won't be scoring high, write that down me3lingual, and best of luck buddie :D

Okay. Enjoy the new Tales of game.  And don't worry about not scoring high.  During our match last season, I didn't score any points at all.  Just relax during this fixture, I doubt I will score a lot of points anyway.

Wow, double victory for me!! When I told allenbird that I would take revenge on my Knockdown Cup loss I was just bluffing, I swear lol 

I'm so happy with the results that I've been having so far, whether winning or losing, I'm getting a decent and consistent amount of points per fixture this season and that is more than enough for me :)

PS: Pure Protein indeed xD

Congrats dude! I just saw that league knockout thing. Good job on a tough round.

• Like 1

Right, I don't want this to become a problem so if it is then forget it.

I thought there was an agreement that in terms of episodic games, the single episodes count separately so Back to the Future: Epsiode 1 shouldn't count due to the fact the 50th fastest time is 1 hour ish? If this is the case then the score in my fixture is wrong?!

I put this in the other thread as well but only 5 people follow it and we do use the rules from this league anyway.

• Like 1

Right, I don't want this to become a problem so if it is then forget it.

I thought there was an agreement that in terms of episodic games, the single episodes count separately so Back to the Future: Epsiode 1 shouldn't count due to the fact the 50th fastest time is 1 hour ish? If this is the case then the score in my fixture is wrong?!

I put this in the other thread as well but only 5 people follow it and we do use the rules from this league anyway.

i thought it was the other way round xD so that episodic games would count as one game in total like the same game with the plat xD But if that's not the case, I guess my score is also incorrect.

i thought it was the other way round xD so that episodic games would count as one game in total like the same game with the plat xD But if that's not the case, I guess my score is also incorrect.

Yeah I didn't want this to become a big deal because I may be mistaken but I could have swore that someone mentioned this previously and Precision said that it was just unfortunate and a rare scenario, not many games have this. I can only think of BTTF.