Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:07 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Loving the enthusiasm Kent :)

I'm trying to get a Form/stats page up for each competitor, would that sound interesting or a waste of time?

I like the idea, but it will be difficult to get a complete set of statistics, because at the very beginning the scores for each match were only updated on the original post.  It was until Season 3 (I think) that the scores were their own post.

38 minutes ago, me3lingual said:

I like the idea, but it will be difficult to get a complete set of statistics, because at the very beginning the scores for each match were only updated on the original post.  It was until Season 3 (I think) that the scores were their own post.

Same with Season 2 also, but I've spent some time counting trophies for each competitor, so I can fill in scores for the first two seasons.

Makes me sound a little insane doesn't it...

3 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

What the hell has happened to THL? Dutch Alliance flags everywhere, a ban on US math and....oh god.......my prinny statue has been replaced by this awful, gaudy Dragon statue. No that is it, I'm joining back up, I cant sit around any longer and watch this doods

Prinny is back in THL?!? Dragon got a PS4?!? Is this the end of the world? The only thing that can make today better is if Prinny launches a THL takeover to regain control from @HcG Clawz and the evil empire known as the Dutch Alliance. Please save us from the tyranny dood. :D

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

Just now, MStalker58 said:

Prinny is back in THL?!? Dragon got a PS4?!? Is this the end of the world? The only thing that can make today better is if Prinny launches a THL takeover to regain control from @HcG Clawz and the evil empire known as the Dutch Alliance. Please save us from the tyranny dood. :D

What do you think I joined back for dood :awesome:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

@Dragon-Archon got a PS4?! It really must be the end of the world. 

Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know that ill be delaying the start, i still have some things to do and im also waiting for 1 more person to respond so that all the people on the waiting list can join the next season. So the official start date will be May 4th. Sorry for the delay.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, woop94 said:

Can we get a fixture forecast please?

16 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I'll release the fixture 1 hour before the season starts.

Think he meant a schedule for all the fixture dates and breaks and all that stuff. Here's a quick forecast based on our normal scheduling:

Fixture 1: May 4-7

Fixture 2: May 8-11

Fixture 3: May 12-15

Break 1: May 16-17

Fixture 4: May 18-21

Fixture 5: May 22-25

Fixture 6: May 26-29

Break 2: May 30-31

Fixture 7: June 1-4

Fixture 8: June 5-8

Fixture 9: June 9-12

CWC: June 14-16

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Think he meant a schedule for all the fixture dates and breaks and all that stuff. Here's a quick forecast based on our normal scheduling:

Fixture 1: May 4-7

Fixture 2: May 8-11

Fixture 3: May 12-15

Break 1: May 16-17

Fixture 4: May 18-21

Fixture 5: May 22-25

Fixture 6: May 26-29

Break 2: May 30-31

Fixture 7: June 1-4

Fixture 8: June 5-8

Fixture 9: June 9-12

CWC: June 14-16

Yeah that's what I was meaning. Thanks

32 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Is there a particular time-zone this follows for the dates? Just wanting to know when I can get started! :D

The time zone we use is GMT+0. It's nice to see that you're so excited :D.

Edited by Kent10201