Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

17 hours ago, Lucas said:

Uhhh, I think the times have always been the same for both games with or without a plat. Yes, it does make the score admins lives easier but I would say the main reason is that there is no good reason to distinguish between games with a plat and games without a plat. Every game can end up getting a trophy list without a plat or the other way around so why make a distinction between them.

Fair enough. Certainly there are many non-plat games with dlc that end up having nearly as many trophies as a plat game. I was just thinking more of the 315 point games that typically require less playtime to 100%. I totally understand the desire to keep things simple though.

I have a question, because I'm unsure this game in this situation give score or no points.
It's this game (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10937-endless-fables-dark-moor).
30 players completed this game and when someone did all throphies in under 6 hours,
does it still count for points for this player?

Edited by microsamm

40 minutes ago, microsamm said:

I have a question, because I'm unsure this game in this situation give score or no points.
It's this game (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10937-endless-fables-dark-moor).
30 players completed this game and when someone did all throphies in under 6 hours,

As long as the longest time in the top 50 or top 31 in this case took over 6 hours then the game is eligible to earn you points.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, microsamm said:

I see you trying to count my points ?

Is it too early to find out who is next yet? ?

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Is it too early to find out who is next yet? 1f60f.png

It is.

And I may get to it a little later than usual today. I woke up 20 minutes ago. So I missed half of the workday, so I now have to work late to make up for it. I'll try and run the RNG and send you the matchups to post in a few hours, but there are no guarantees. 

So because this is Fixture 9, by process of elimination, we all can figure out who we'll get in Fixture 10, so I have taken the liberty of filling that out on the Standings spreadsheet, in the "results body" tab. A formal announcement of Fixture 10 matchups will also be in here, as per usual, when Fixture 9 is about over.

Here are the matchups for Fixture 9:

Platinum League

stupid0089 v Psy-Tychist

microsamm v GTA_Darren

Redbeard-Rik v VASORAT13

Gold League

HCG Clawz v theshywaterguy

OmegaFenron v Wavergray

shadowhood1111 v Andrea9281

Silver League

m3lingual v Precison-Playyy

Talic007 v Omar

jemmie v ShogunCroCop

Bronze League

Sptj7 v Arctic Cress

BraveNoobWorld v Boooda

Manganese League

X18JELLO18X v FallacyUnknown

kingofbattle8174 v Aprilis

Lucas v Wdjat Prinny Dooods

The RNG has spoken! Good luck! Fixture 9 begins in 42 minutes!

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

So because this is Fixture 9, by process of elimination, we all can figure out who we'll get in Fixture 10, so I have taken the liberty of filling that out on the Standings spreadsheet, in the "results body" tab. A formal announcement of Fixture 10 matchups will also be in here, as per usual, when Fixture 9 is about over.

Here are the matchups for Fixture 9:

Platinum League

stupid0089 v Psy-Tychist

microsamm v GTA_Darren

Redbeard-Rik v VASORAT13

Gold League

HCG Clawz v theshywaterguy

OmegaFenron v Wavergray

shadowhood1111 v Andrea9281

Silver League

m3lingual v Precison-Playyy

Talic007 v Omar

jemmie v ShogunCroCop

Bronze League

DEMONICRUBLE18 v Boooda

Sptj7 v Arctic Cress

BraveNoobWorld v freddie1989

Manganese League

X18JELLO18X v FallacyUnknown

kingofbattle8174 v Aprilis

Lucas v Wdjat Prinny Dooods

The RNG has spoken! Good luck! Fixture 9 begins in 42 minutes!

Bronze needs a redo. Freddie and i already played twice. I believe my only remaining opponents are boooda and demonicruble, tho i may be wrong on those. Freddie and i definitely played twice tho.

Wow, great match @ApriIis. I´m pretty sure you defeated, or even absolutely destroyed, me :lol:. I spent too much time on getting the Battlefield V plat early on in the fixture. I was sure I was really close to the plat but spent almost an entire day playing before finally getting it hahaha. The stat trackers in that game were glitched so I had no idea how close I actually was. Earned around 700k score in that game for a trophy that only requires 400k score :P. Then, The Last of Us Part II arrived early :o. Obviously super happy about that but that resulted in me focusing on enjoying that game more than on earning enough trophies. Spent over 9 hours on that game already and it´s a blast! Hope everybody who was looking forward to it can also finally start enjoying it today :D

I´m curious what our scores this fixtures will end up being. Only checked your profile every few hours but I didn´t count the actual scores so I´m still in for a surprise. :P. Also had a gold trophy in FIFA 15 glitch on me just before the end of the fixture so it´s a shame I´ll be missing points for that. Hopefully I won´t have trouble unlocking the plat later :hmm:. Whatever our result ends up being, I´m definitely looking forward to a possible rematch in the future already @ApriIis :lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wow, great match @ApriIis. I´m pretty sure you defeated, or even absolutely destroyed, me :lol:. I spent too much time on getting the Battlefield V plat early on in the fixture. I was sure I was really close to the plat but spent almost an entire day playing before finally getting it hahaha. The stat trackers in that game were glitched so I had no idea how close I actually was. Earned around 700k score in that game for a trophy that only requires 400k score :P. Then, The Last of Us Part II arrived early :o. Obviously super happy about that but that resulted in me focusing on enjoying that game more than on earning enough trophies. Spent over 9 hours on that game already and it´s a blast! Hope everybody who was looking forward to it can also finally start enjoying it today :D

I´m curious what our scores this fixtures will end up being. Only checked your profile every few hours but I didn´t count the actual scores so I´m still in for a surprise. :P. Also had a gold trophy in FIFA 15 glitch on me just before the end of the fixture so it´s a shame I´ll be missing points for that. Hopefully I won´t have trouble unlocking the plat later :hmm:. Whatever our result ends up being, I´m definitely looking forward to a possible rematch in the future already @ApriIis :lol:

I've only played the game for 2 hours and im absolutely loving it every second of it. Definitely gonna play the shit out of this game tomorrow lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jemmie said:

This should be fun.

Agreed.

34 minutes ago, X18JELLO18X said:

We're all expecting a good show with how much you guys hyped it up, good luck to you both

Let's hope. Last season jem and I split. I am keeping my fingers crossed it happens this season.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I wasn't going to check this until later, but I didn't want you ruining another one of my mornings haha. Wow, luck must have really been on my side this round to hit you with all those issues, however, after a quick look it didn't seem to have slowed you down nearly as much as I would have liked ?. I think the rarity bonus is going to make a huge difference when counting the scores. With both Bioshock 2 and GOW 3 mostly composed of common and uncommon trophies, luck might just be on your side after all.

Good luck tomorrow @Lucas, if you have actually won you have certainly earned it. And regarding that future rematch, it definitely looks promising, however for the sake of my girlfriends and my own sanity, I hope its not too soon. ?

Edited by ApriIis
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, jemmie said:

Thanks. I hope I don't scare @ShogunCroCop off too early though. :giggle: I just scored more in the past forty minutes than I did the past four fixtures.

I have scored 0. But that's ok. I am playing it more as the tortoise than the hare. And I also am still at work. 

But I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.

On 6/11/2020 at 1:16 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Scores for Fixture 6:

Bronze League

Arctic Cress (12.6) v (0) DEMONICRUBLE18

freddie1989 (2) v (55.5) BraveNoobWorld

Sptj7 (11.6) v (98.9) Boooda (1)

Bronze league is still incorrect since I faced DEMONICRUBLE for the second time in Fixture 6, as shown above.

11 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

Bronze league is still incorrect since I faced DEMONICRUBLE for the second time in Fixture 6, as shown above.

I will correct it.

11 hours ago, Boooda said:

Bronze League in shambles 

You aren't kidding. I think I messed up the scheduling on it. I will correct it though.

Yeah, so the issue is DEMONICRUBLE18 and BraveNoobWorld have matchups remaining vs Boooda. The problem becomes they also have a game remainng vs each other. So if they go vs each other, then the next fixture they'd both have to face Boooda, which can't happen. If one of them goes against Boooda this time, then the third one will have a 3rd matchup vs someone else. Somehow, this schedule got messed up.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@ShogunCroCop No idea how it got messed up and how do the fixtures now but I suggest this website if you want a reliable way of creating a schedule. You can also save it on that website and come back to it every time you have to post the new fixture. 

Yes, usually I use a website. I generate schedules for the first 5 fixtures, and then repeat them over 6 -10. However, last season, a lot of people did not like the predictability of knowing that whoever they face in F1, they'd get in F6, F2 in F7, etc. So I decided to use an RNG. I messed it up in F6 for Bronze, did not realize it, and never course corrected. I did notice it in Manganese, and was able to course correct in time.

I tihnk I have a viable solution. I just need time to make sure it makes sense, and I may need to send a message to all in Bronze League to see if they are ok with the resolution.