Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

No its the one with the breaches at the start and the end. Used that strategy for Armor Piercing, made it simple.

Oh I know. I can't remember exactly how I done it but I did run through that level in Co-op with my brother, using headsets. You having trouble at the part with the thermal sights? I remember waiting on the steps and letting most of them come to you in single file. Give it a few minutes and it just leaves the snipers to deal with. Because we did it co-op one of us shot at the snipers while the other stayed in cover to revive the shooter if he went down.

All I could suggest is look at videos on YouTube and see how its done.

Wow, I didn't think I was gonna win. I saw you playing like 10 different games and was like...wow..he must have saved up a lot of game time to get all of these trophies. I was actually barely able to finish before the time limit last night. I knew it was gonna be close. A lot more entertaining than my previous matches. lol

humm if you didnt get the plat in quick enough i may yet have beaten you but only time will tell :) ,as for how many games i have lol i have all my backlog wich is around 70 games left to play so i have plenty resorces yet hehehe

Oh I know. I can't remember exactly how I done it but I did run through that level in Co-op with my brother, using headsets. You having trouble at the part with the thermal sights? I remember waiting on the steps and letting most of them come to you in single file. Give it a few minutes and it just leaves the snipers to deal with. Because we did it co-op one of us shot at the snipers while the other stayed in cover to revive the shooter if he went down.

All I could suggest is look at videos on YouTube and see how its done.

This is how I did it. Follow this video. Some of these you need luck on your side as far as not getting shot more times than not.

Cheers for these guys I will work on it, shouldn't take me long, bit of luck required. Me and my mate got to the end last night and he shot the C4!! We never made it again!! The one where you run through is mad and needs practice and luck.

Speaking as someone who's moved multiple times in the last several years I'll give you some (probably unwanted) advice. Get home from work, have dinner, unpack/rearrange/be helpful/whatever for a couple hours, then take an hour for yourself. I keep our extra TV handy and when the wife wants to marathon watch Project Runway or whatever, I hook it up and play whatever I want with headphones on - in the same room. You might be doing completely different things but you're still (kind of) spending time together. At least you can respond if she asks you a question, and it saves you from wanting to pull out your eyeballs when she puts on Grey's Anatomy.

Congrats on the move again, and good luck increasing your gaming time.

That is my plan, and no advice is unwanted, however, only one TV is over there right now. The rest are still at her place. It's no biggie really, just not used to this. So she gets up early and leaves. I get up a few hours later, and I game for an hour. Thursday is a prime gaming day. Plus she will be packing, since her and I are going away this weekend. So I might get in 3 or 4 hours tonight.

Thanks again.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

Glad the gamble paid off! I knew my opponent has been having ps3 problems so I decided to take things easy and deal with more important issues in my life. Hopefully I can use this time during the break to ease my way back into trophy hunting.

Me3lingual, still no luck with your console?

Thanks dood! Honestly wasn't sure I would pull it off. Well until we meet again dood

My downfall was when I decided to spend the last two days of the fixture finishing the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax story mode for less than ten points. It was a bad decision on my part, but I had fun anyway. I hope to challenge you again and even the score, but for that to happen, I need to get some wins and avoid relegation. I'm already considering retiring after season 5 (I haven't decided yet since that's still months away), so next season might be my last chance for an all-out prinny duel.

My downfall was when I decided to spend the last two days of the fixture finishing the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax story mode for less than ten points. It was a bad decision on my part, but I had fun anyway. I hope to challenge you again and even the score, but for that to happen, I need to get some wins and avoid relegation. I'm already considering retiring after season 5 (I haven't decided yet since that's still months away), so next season might be my last chance for an all-out prinny duel.

Ah well at least it fun. A certain magicial index 2 almost saved you, I was about to break down and watched it during the fixture which would have lead to me not getting about 30 or 40 of my points. I stayed focus at the task at hand though dood. Would be kind of epic if the rivarly ended in a tie of course I will try to get the win again next time ;)

Man it feels nostalgic for me to look at thre results of each fixture and see everyone giving it their best regardless of the situation that each individual has to face in real life. I honestly cannot wait to get back into the league in the near future. Maybe one day I might get to face the Prinny army with my Shampuru Army lol.

• Like 1

Man it feels nostalgic for me to look at thre results of each fixture and see everyone giving it their best regardless of the situation that each individual has to face in real life. I honestly cannot wait to get back into the league in the near future. Maybe one day I might get to face the Prinny army with my Shampuru Army lol.

You have already lost if you are going in with a Shampuru army xD How is Mug.....*feels a little vomit coming up* ......Mugen souls going dood?

I thought all Texans were cowboys? Lol

It's hard being British, you Americans are so confusing... ;)

Yeah Americans, quit being confusing, can we have it in English please LOL!!

What they are referring to are 2 American Football teams called the Dallas Cowboys and the Houston Texans. They are both in the same state of Texas, one is in Dallas, and one is in Houston. Just saying Texans and Cowboys is confusing though without context.

What they are referring to are 2 American Football teams called the Dallas Cowboys and the Houston Texans. They are both in the same state of Texas, one is in Dallas, and one is in Houston. Just saying Texans and Cowboys is confusing though without context.

Oh right, I have heard of the Dallas Cowboys because Manny Pacquiao fought Joshua Clottey at their stadium (which is nice BTW)!!

I was only messing with the Americans thing, I love them really!!

Lol I gathered they were American football teams, but to be honest I know nothing of the sport, apart from the word "superbowl"!