Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Hes lying he already has over 200 points in 2 days hes just letting me think that im gonna have an easy time, that sneaky cow :D

Guess i should have been alittle clearer lol meant hope i get in a full day of gaming which i did on the 10th... At least i keep updating profile so u can watch my score soar :P
  • Like 1

WOOO, a whopping 1 point this fixture from me! despite my ps3 only beinf switched off for 10 minutes this entire fixture....GT5, go figure :P

I gave up trying for the platinum on GT5 a LONG time ago lol, but I am nearly there with GT6. Just a few more trophies to go!

WOOO, a whopping 1 point this fixture from me! despite my ps3 only beinf switched off for 10 minutes this entire fixture....GT5, go figure :P

I'm not too far off your 1 point to be fair. Think the majority of my trophies are Uncharted 2, determined to be finished with it before the start of the next season.

Good luck everybody! :D

. Be honest. You threw this fixture so you wouldn't have to face Admiralclassy again next season. :)