Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

CUP WINNERS' CUP FINAL:

zajac9999 vs THCBudz vs AdmiralClassy

Again, a brief tot up of the scores allows me to determine that THCBudz has been knocked out of this season's Cup winners' Cup. Again, results from fixture 2 will be released later. Meanwhile, Good Luck to the two of you in the final, i'm sure it will be 1 epic match-up! What's more, its on a Sunday! no excuses now :P 

Dafuq?? 191 points on just 1 day?? How the hell is that possible? :o 

That's some serious pro level of trophy hunting here :o Dafuq! :o

But why not save the best for the last day? Or is that already going to happen? Even more than 191 points? :o 

Anyway good luck guys and may the best win! :o

CUP WINNER'S CUP FINAL:

zajac9999 (345) - (381) AdmiralClassy

Congratulations AdmiralClassy, you are the "Cup winners' Cup Winner"  very well done to you, such a shame you are leaving this season.

FINAL SEASON SUMMARY:

PLATINUM LEAGUE

CHAMPION: zajac9999

RELEGATIONS: N/A

RETIREMENTS: N/A

GOLD LEAGUE

CHAMPION: THCBudz

PROMOTIONS: HcG-_Clawz, ExHaseo

RETIREMENTS: Vacio_Luna, THCBudz

SILVER LEAGUE

CHAMPION: AdmiralClassy

PROMOTIONS: Hemiak, RachP13, theshywaterguy, Krazy_99, Precision-Playy, omar280792

RETIREMENTS: AdmiralClassy

BRONZE LEAGUE

CHAMPION: XShadowYakuzaX

PROMOTIONS: XShadowYakuzaX, Grindcore12391, nexus_x2007, silverstag88, twaanie, TJ-Yoshi, ShogunCroCop,Matthew_banfield, Mah2c

RETIREMENTS: MeroTheMagician

PROMOTIONS FROM THE WAITING LIST INTO THE LEAGUE:

Gate_Guard

VASORAT_13

zR_DoWnLiNkS

man_with_dwjat

Kochiya_Shana

Dragon-Archon

Killcount2121

KerplunkMB

Jem12345

TBD

Well done all to a very successful season, new season starting soon!

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 1

I've noticed a few trends on a couple of the players logs. Obviously game choice is a big part of this league but seeing the same 6 or 7 games on each and every one is a bit ridiculous.

The more suspicious issue as I see it is this:

Firing up a game. Earning one trophy and then going and playing something else for 2-3 hrs, then returning and finishing the first game so it shows as 3-5 hrs played instead of under an hour. Or just leaving the game as 9/10 trophies earned so it doesn't have a completed time stamp.

I'm not pointing any fingers directly but both of these issues are clearly and knowingly wrong. I don't know any way to fix the issues either other than a huge amount of increased effort by precision and zajac, which shouldn't be necessary. I know this is all in fun and we're mostly on an honor system but issues like these are what take the fun out of it for me at least. I enjoyed this season and surpassed my expectations for this time period which was the point so I won't be leaving or anything. I just wanted to call attention to the issues "as I see them"

Edited by Hemiak

Im not really going for any trophies atm haha sometimes im grinding my Superstar trophy for Dirt 3 Im really close to the plat probably like 10 hours left or something but its just so anoying that the servers are pretty much dead

Also pre-ordered Watchdogs for both PS3 And PS4.. Already had the normal version preorderd but then i wanted the special edition with the mask

Edited by HcG-_Clawz