Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Sorry guys, this fixture is in the middle of final verifications, but will still be a little while, what i will confirm though, is the huge Gold League title fixture thriller has surpassed the 700 points mark between the two! :o anyway, fixtures should be out with 90 minutes, and tables will be updated Tonight aswell, the Cup winners cup fixture starts tonight in just 3 hours! :D

Well for no-winners this is it, I'm actually glad, because not being able to pack a punch in the league was making me feel bad lol now when S2 starts I'll be up and ready to get trophies, hopefully with no major distractions :)

Good luck everyone on the Winners' Cup, it's gonna be exciting seeing how S1's best trophy hunters go head to head ^^

• Like 1

Its okay Krazy, i sync everybody myself before counting :P 

CUP WINNERS' CUP FIXTURE 1:

zajac9999 vs THCBudz vs AdmiralClassy vs XShadowYakuzaX

You have 24 hours to earn as many trophies as you can. Remember, you wont know if you are out or not until the previous days trophies have been counted and verified by our team. Unless you know you are out for sure then keep on earning!

Approx fixture start time: 27 Minutes

Good Luck Champions!

I'm happy with third place, especially considering that the two people above me are the highest scoring people out of the entire league, lol.

I'm kind of glad my PS3 died now too, because I probably would have burned through more games and still got 3rd, but now I'll have them for next season. Plus my new one is so quiet compared to my old one xD

And good luck to the champions competing for the cup!

Edited by Rawrgna

Please note, garciafever might not be in the league next season, despite finishing as runner-up in the platinum league, if garcia is not in the league next season, therewill be an extra promotion from the gold league and the silver league and also the top player on the waiting list will be put straight into the silver league. Potentially good news for you eh haseo :P

• Like 1

Just to let you know, I've decided I'm not gonna be returning for season 2, sorry for it being  such short notice. Hope you don't mind too much.

Hopefully I can finish this season off as cup winner but I'm not sure as I haven't even got one trophy yet in this round.

Please note, garciafever might not be in the league next season, despite finishing as runner-up in the platinum league, if garcia is not in the league next season, therewill be an extra promotion from the gold league and the silver league and also the top player on the waiting list will be put straight into the silver league. Potentially good news for you eh haseo :P

lol, yeah, I suppose so. I hope they don't leave though, I was kinda looking forward to not have to compete against Budz xD

CUP WINNERS' CUP FIXTURE 2:

zajac9999 vs THCBudz vs AdmiralClassy vs XShadowYakuzaX

Although scores are not yet confirmed and probably will not be for another 8-10 hours, a brief examination of trophies allows me to determine the first to drop out of the cup. Good Luck to the remaining 3. Scores will be released later today.

REMEMBER:- at the end of each day scores are RESET if you score 98 in 1 fixture and only 1 in the next and someone scores 49 in both, they will place above you in the latter fixture.