Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Great match, Vasorat. With a few exceptions, this seems like a relatively low scoring fixture.

Edit: I just realized that I got 34 points last fixture, not 33. It's not a huge deal though.

I got 16 points more than I expected. But now I am back from holyday. So the next time we meet we both will probably more points

Well, I have the inactive bronze player this round so I am just cruising along playing Thieves in Time (glanced at Dragon's guide out of curiosity which is good). Picked up about 20 points so far, finished the main story and really enjoying the game!!

What is everyone else up to?

PS I am not female either!!

• Like 1

Well, I have the inactive bronze player this round so I am just cruising along playing Thieves in Time (glanced at Dragon's guide out of curiosity which is good). Picked up about 20 points so far, finished the main story and really enjoying the game!!

Started lego batman 3 this fixture. Might finish the story by the end of it but not quite sure yet

Before we became bitter rivals zajac and I finished the online trophies for Marvel vs Capcom 3 earlier today. Haven't gotten many points this fixture and my opponent has gone full platinum on me. Not sure if I can counter it, guess I'll have to see what I can scrounge up and try to avoid my 1st loss of the season

Thanks, you too. Toxi, you can probably take it easy this fixture, I've not been very motivated and I'll be lucky to get a double digit score.

Thats too bad shy, we had a pretty close match last season. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll probably still try and finish off NFS Rivals this fix if I can.

On that note if anyone has the PS4 version and could lend a hand with the 2 online trophies, would be much appreciated.

After spending the first day of the fixture playing more Hyperdevotion Noire,  I decided to gather up a few trophies on Jak II to at least bring me into the double digits. I was also supposed to get a few Mortal Kombat trophies last night, but my game session didn't exactly work out. I was planning on getting the Sly 2 platinum, but I'm going to wait until a little later in the fixture to determine whether to get the platinum or save it for a tougher fixture. I'm thinking about just playing up until the final boss and starting out the fourth fixture with an early lead of 24 points.

Thnx :D, *puts on bragging shades* you almost sound surprised :P.

I've made some progress with Splinter Cell Blacklist. Finished the main story and doing the side missions. Some of them are fun while others are boring.

You're not a female :o, I'm so disappointed :P. Any luck wooing Chloe or Sarah?

THE WATCH DOGS SIDE QUESTING DREAD IS REAL

Same with Splinter Cell Blacklist. And I think your Caps Lock is on :P.

• Like 1

Thats too bad shy, we had a pretty close match last season. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll probably still try and finish off NFS Rivals this fix if I can.

On that note if anyone has the PS4 version and could lend a hand with the 2 online trophies, would be much appreciated.

Send me a friend request, i'll help ya. 

• Like 1

Thnx :D, *puts on bragging shades* you almost sound surprised :P.

I've made some progress with Splinter Cell Blacklist. Finished the main story and doing the side missions. Some of them are fun while others are boring.

You're not a female :o, I'm so disappointed :P. Any luck wooing Chloe or Sarah?

Blacklist was amazing , I completed it last year I think and I thought they did a brilliant job on that game ;)

Send me a friend request, i'll help ya.

Ok I'm here as back up if you need me ;)

Currently playing Grid Autosport and about to start the 100 hour online grind with Mr P tomorrow :) Edited by NEVER SURRENDER

THE WATCH DOGS SIDE QUESTING DREAD IS REAL

I found unlocking every song much worse! I ended up replaying the story to have another shot at finding the 3 songs which need to be unlocked by profiling. Then had to play up to act 4, mission 5 to get the trophy.

Edited by Jiwan01

I managed to platinum Ether One this fixture. I'm currently leveling up on Helldivers while I decide what game I want to play next.

I needed that for dramatic emphasis xD

I found unlocking every song much worse! I ended up replaying the story to have another shot at finding the 3 songs which need to be unlocked by profiling. Then had to play up to act 4, mission 5 to get the trophy.

Songs come down to RNG, I already have 2 of the 3 profile-only songs and I'm nowhere near done with side stuff, so I may get that done before I clear every mission and investigation. Sorry to hear you had such bad luck :/

Blacklist was amazing , I completed it last year I think and I thought they did a brilliant job on that game ;)

I like the campaign missions, but those Charlie missions where you have to make it to round 20 are just crap. 

Both actually dude, hence my low scores. My current game time is strictly prohibited at the minute :)

Lol, nicely done :D.

I needed that for dramatic emphasis xD

Mission succesful, it was very dramatic.

• Like 1

I like the campaign missions, but those Charlie missions where you have to make it to round 20 are just crap.

Lol, nicely done :D.

Mission succesful, it was very dramatic.

Hey man I just remember I had a blast on mp , have you done those trophies yet ? It's been a while so I'm not sure if your referring to mp for the Charlie missions ;) Edited by NEVER SURRENDER

Hey man I just remember I had a blast on mp , have you done those trophies yet ? It's been a while so I'm not sure if your referring to mp for the Charlie missions ;)

Yeah I've already done the mp trophies. Deathmatch was pretty fun and that's saying a lot, considering I usually dislike mp. The ones I'm working on are those missions you can do for :bronze: Extraction Operator. Getting to wave 20 takes about 2 hours and there are 4 of those missions T_T. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Back from a long day at the BIL's housewarming party and tired as ever. Hoping Gregorymany puts up a score in the low 20s again this fixture. I might have a chance then.

I figured I'd lose, but damn. I was massacred. Looking forward to a potential rubber match next season, x9zachattack5x.

I´m working hard on this match ShogunCropCop, after 2 defeats in a row,  i have to win this one.

I think I need to play something with more of a variety when it comes to trophy types.  This entire season, I've earned nothing but Bronze trophies.  There's so much bronze, I could make a bronze statue of myself.

Dang me3lingual, I didn't know you were so passionate about being in bronze league dood. All those bronze are clearly a homage to your bronze league status xD

• Like 2