Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Yeah I agree, I've been neglecting the Vita for too long :lol:. Nice, I like Danganronpa too. I've already seen the anime and after that I wanted to play the game even more. Seeing the anime also helped me to gather the clues quickly. Otherwise I'd probably have to examine everything for clues.

I personally enjoyed coming in blind, even though I got almost everything right beforehand lol I may watch the anime to see how everything is depicted :D

Now enjoying School Mode, some of the characters' interactions are just hilarious xD

Man this geometry wars is pretty adicting, i almost got the Retro trophy which is one of the hardest trophy of the game but it glitched on me .-.  And it took me like 4 hours. Well the game is fun atleast.

All this talk about geo wars makes me want to play it and see what the fuss is about lol.

I find the vita thumb sticks to be a massive hindrance on my performance in the game though. I can only imagine how good it feels on a DS4

Ew....yeah. I had a better experience with the DS4 compared to my DS3 as well. (My system is pre-owned) The left stick on my DS3 is looser than on my DS4, and  when I was doing one of the levels it would slightly move to the left without me touching it, like it was stuck or something. Which was a problem because I needed to be in one spot to go through these 2 red brick walls. So I kept failing until I hooked up my 3rd party 2nd controller. It's newer and tighter so it feels like it has more resistance when I'm playing. 

Though my DS3 made a few things easier than my DS4 for the same reason or I just knew what to do. I'm not sure which. 

I started playing Geometry Wars but gave up after getting stuck on one of the bosses for almost an hour, lol. I'm just not that skilled in these kinds of games so I decided it was in the best interests of my vita to move on to something else. I now have my first plat of the season with Tearaway.

• Like 4

Besides the coop I thought Geo Wars 3 played well on the vita then again I'm a weird dood who loves to play shmups on the vita 

I don't use my vita that often. There are alot of the type of indies that I'm really not that into. I imagine this has to do with how big ones fingers are though. I could probably manage even though I'm not skilled at Geo Wars enough for a plat. I shiver at the thought of RE: Rev2 on vita though.

Color guardians sort of caught my eye but only because its been so long since I played that type of platformer.  :\  Too bad they didn't port some of that psp library and add trophies to them, the way they are going crazy with these ps3 to ps4 ports. Maybe Grow Home will be on vita soon.