Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I know, it's the collecting materials and building parts that I don't like. It seems Danganronpa 2 has the same mode, only it's called Island Mode :S.

Which is why I will wait a few months before playing that one despite having it purchased, gotta cleanse the palette, reset the annoyance meter, for my Vita's sake xD

And of course Armstrong can regenerate his health, so much for my progress T_T. 

Are you still working on him? If so, when he goes green, blade mode the weak spot on his back or he catches your blade. Boss data from .org:  Building Toss - These attacks are somewhat scripted to the amount of health Armstrong has left. He'll retreat from the battle, jump onto the Excelsus wreckage and throw massive pieces of rock at you. There are two ways to handle this; you can either ninja run forward to dodge, or you can use Blade Mode to slash the projectiles as they're thrown at you. If you choose to slash, you'll have to cut at least 3 buildings and then hit Armstrong and you'll be rewarded with a good amount of damage. However, if you fail to slice any part, you'll take massive damage instead. A good thing to note is the cutting angles are always the same regardless.

Building Toss (extended) - This is identical to the regular building toss but is scripted to happen when Armstrong is almost dead. Instead of three projectiles there are 6 projectiles and the cutting angles are vastly different. 

Life Regain - Armstrong will turn his entire body grey with a green aura around him and will steadily regain life. Any unfocused attack you send his way will prompt him to counter-attack. To cancel out this attack, get on his back and hit the weak spot in Blade Mode. Be warned that if you miss in Blade Mode, he'll catch your sword and get an automatic counter-attack, so do not miss.

• Like 1

Are you still working on him? If so, when he goes green, blade mode the weak spot on his back or he catches your blade. Boss data from .org:  Building Toss - These attacks are somewhat scripted to the amount of health Armstrong has left. He'll retreat from the battle, jump onto the Excelsus wreckage and throw massive pieces of rock at you. There are two ways to handle this; you can either ninja run forward to dodge, or you can use Blade Mode to slash the projectiles as they're thrown at you. If you choose to slash, you'll have to cut at least 3 buildings and then hit Armstrong and you'll be rewarded with a good amount of damage. However, if you fail to slice any part, you'll take massive damage instead. A good thing to note is the cutting angles are always the same regardless.

Building Toss (extended) - This is identical to the regular building toss but is scripted to happen when Armstrong is almost dead. Instead of three projectiles there are 6 projectiles and the cutting angles are vastly different. 

Life Regain - Armstrong will turn his entire body grey with a green aura around him and will steadily regain life. Any unfocused attack you send his way will prompt him to counter-attack. To cancel out this attack, get on his back and hit the weak spot in Blade Mode. Be warned that if you miss in Blade Mode, he'll catch your sword and get an automatic counter-attack, so do not miss.

Thanks a lot, this will definitely help. I always attacked Armstrong after he regenerates and ended up dying, now I know why. Going to call it a day and try to defeat him tomorrow.

For those who did think my original post was purely me being a sore loser, that's simply not the case. Two of my favorite league matches of all time both ended in losses for me (against AdmiralClassy and Toxi) ^_^

I'm sorry I don't really get the point of this post, can you not just accept a loss graciously for once and take the league as something fun instead of coming up with excuses about how you weren't trying etc etc as you seem to do everytime and seeming overly serious about it. Regarding wasted points the trophies are still on my profile and I don't see any brackets saying (but Shana wasn't trying) next to them so I wouldn't call it a waste. They're the games I chose to play and I enjoyed playing them which is why I play all the games I play.

Also you using "if" instead of "with" gets really confusing sometimes.

This is what happens when I leave the banter to the banter-less.

tumblr_mrb791eWXZ1s9ol2so1_400.gif Calm down lads. Or as the Spanish like to say: xsekG.gif

Edited by KiloFive
  • Like 2

Just wanting to point this out but...

When are you going to change the topic title Prinny?

Nice work. It took me about 8 hrs total in game time, I figure somebody who plans it all out and really tears it up could probably roll it in about 5 hrs. Maybe slightly faster if you play it on another account first.

OKAY! Now it's time for me to panic! I knew I should've finished that 1st run of MGS4 earlier!

• Like 1

OKAY! Now it's time for me to panic! I knew I should've finished that 1st run of MGS4 earlier!

No need to panic. I actually looked earlier today and you were a couple points ahead. That was before either of us played tonight, but I promise I didn't put in sound shapes or anything ridiculous.

So a slow fixture for me this time around due to Borderlands grinding and it seems it may take a little while yet!!

Picked up a few new games this week. I got R&C: Q Force and Puppeteer. One question I have to ask is about Teslagrad which I know isn't eligible for the league but I noticed everyone is playing it due to PS+. My question is whether it is any good or is it just a short plat?

lol if im right by my counting i have neted 106 points this includeds 2 plats, that is if smurfs2 and nasscar unleashed qualify for the top 50  ,i checked on the 100% club and i think i understand how it works now , but i think 106 points is mebe my personal best? i may be wrong on that one lol

• Like 3

Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu....  :awesome:

1Ldbda23.png

Congrats with the plat :yay:.

• Like 3

Didn't think of that :facepalm:, that would be a great thing to do. Maybe with Danganronpa 2.

We should've pulled out the ultimate sync platting :highfive:

If everything goes as planned, I should play and plat Danganronpa 2 in December, so if you are up for it by then, we can totally make it happen :D