Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Can you check our score too please?  I have us both as having 32 points.

Good match though omar ^_^ and congrats again on the platinum! :D

In that case I still premiere my scoring this season with my first point so if that's how the scores go I'm all good :D

Wanted to ask the admins a question regarding new release games that don't have a top 50 leader board time yet, would they still count towards points?

There is a game out tomorrow called Beyond Eyes that I think I want to play right away as it looks totally beautiful and moving.  If it doesn't count for points then no big deal, it won't deter me from playing it ^_^

Wanted to ask the admins a question regarding new release games that don't have a top 50 leader board time yet, would they still count towards points?

There is a game out tomorrow called Beyond Eyes that I think I want to play right away as it looks totally beautiful and moving.  If it doesn't count for points then no big deal, it won't deter me from playing it ^_^

No rule against new games although you gotta be cautious with those because if the 50th time on a new game becomes under 4 hours and 30 minutes before we count scores it won't count dood

• Like 1

FIXTURE 2 RESULTS

SILVER LEAGUE

(1) BlueFireReaper (76) - (73) Hemiak (1)

Wow.

Getting  :gold: Flashback Mania in MGS4 saved my ass.

Also, considering that I'm continuing with MGS4, I think DA will have an automatic win over me. I've only gotten 4 points and looking at my schedule, the most I can get at this point is 4 more points.

Wow.

Getting  :gold: Flashback Mania in MGS4 saved my ass.

Also, considering that I'm continuing with MGS4, I think DA will have an automatic win over me. I've only gotten 4 points and looking at my schedule, the most I can get at this point is 4 more points.

Well I'm working on Metal Gear Rising and the only trophies remaining take a while to complete. Mission #18 is quite a challenge, because 1 hit usually means death and there are 5 waves of enemies. So far I can make it to wave 3 before being turned into swiss cheese.

Highest scorer, for now... :D Boooda is 2nd too, knew he'd want to live up to my prediction of him winning the platinum league. I'm probably too inspirational for my own good tbh.

I'm also notice that both me and Boooda top the platinum list with 4 each. Yet he is 1st and I'm 2nd, surprising that. :P

• Like 4

Highest scorer, for now... :D Boooda is 2nd too, knew he'd want to live up to my prediction of him winning the platinum league. I'm probably too inspirational for my own good tbh.

I'm also notice that both me and Boooda top the platinum list with 4 each. Yet he is 1st and I'm 2nd, surprising that. :P

Heheh. My real answer is that I work my way down through the leagues when there are tied scores...

...My banter answer is that its because my name is above all others in the league tables ;) 

• Like 1