Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

n00b question: what does CWC stand for?

I know what it is, I just don't know what it means x)

Champions Wreck Champions maybe?

Champions Wreck Champions lol

It's a secret. ;)

You've gotta earn a spot there then Prinny will PM you the answer

Seriously, isn't it Cup Winner's Cup, or something like that?  I think it's mentioned on the first page.  But who wants to go back and read the first page?

It will always be a run through, this is the projected fixture list, dates of course aren't accurate as i dont know when it will start yet:

10th - 14th April - Fix set 1

15th - 19th April - Fix Set 2

20th - 24th April - Fix set 3

25th - 29th April - Fix set 4

30th April - 4th May - Fix set 5

5th - 9th May - Fix set 6

10th - 14th May - Fix set 7

15th - 21st May - League winners Cup

22nd - 25th May - Season Break

26th May - New season starts.

I checked the first page out of curiosity and found that Precision originally intended for the championship to be called the League Winners Cup, making it the LWC. That means the CWC doesn't even exist! Everything we know about the CWC is a lie!

• Like 3

I assumed all you guys were kidding saying you didn't know .... it's cup winners cup, although obviously as Jem points out we don't actually have cups but league so really it should be LWC but precision named it CWC for some reason in the first season. I forget if it was discussed between admin or not.

• Like 1

Not sure how well I've done this fixture, but thanks to Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, I've earned 24 points today, but trying to clear Neptral Tower is a pain, I might try to get the level 1 run done next, just so it's out of the way. 

• Like 1

I checked the first page out of curiosity and found that Precision originally intended for the championship to be called the League Winners Cup, making it the LWC. That means the CWC doesn't even exist! Everything we know about the CWC is a lie!

SHIT! ABANDON SHIP!

35qwb.gif

Obviously kidding on that one.

P.S. Oddly enough, I haven't had any platinum trophies since that one break in Season 7. I think that's a sign.

May I be put on the waiting list for Season 9?

• Like 2

Not sure how well I've done this fixture, but thanks to Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, I've earned 24 points today, but trying to clear Neptral Tower is a pain, I might try to get the level 1 run done next, just so it's out of the way. 

The only hard part in NepU are those lily ranks as they can get boring otherwise using the right accessories makes things much easier. I'd recommend going up the tower with a high level and low level pairing equip the low level with the XP accessory, a high defence accessory and a high power accessory from their getting Lv:99s is easy also go up the tower with multiple characters at once unlike me this way raise a lily to Lv:9 and then swap partners and I say swap at 9 since when you clear the tower with all characters you get a lily rank level to all lily ranks for free.

Also floor 25 is the only place for a certain enemy farm their medals using the medal multiplier accessory when you need to as for the Lv:1 run it isn't hard as it is just floor 50 that counts so you can do it easily with the pow/def method above or use the cheats most notably 1 hit kill(unlock by clearing the tower with all) or the unlimited HP(all medal bonuses unlocks this).

Which one are you having trouble with?

The first one. I need to burn 50 soldiers with the Efreet. But if a Cyclops kills a soldier first, I fail the challenge. The Efreet doesn't do enough damage to the Cyclops, and neither does the Gauntlet of Zeus. Even if it did, sometimes the soldiers jump into the Cyclops' attacks, thus rendering the challenge a failure.

I am also stuck on the first challenge in GoW 1, on challenge 2 on GoW 2, and never bothered to attempt the challenges on GoW 3 due to frustration with the other games.

So the Challenge of the Gods is just as impossible on Chains of Olympus as they are on the other GoW games. Looks like I won't be getting the plat here either.

I haven't played a GoW since I got #1 from Gamefly for a weekend 10 years ago, but my advice would be the same I use on every difficult game. Watch some videos, and then budget 30-45 minutes every day until you finally finish it off. Do not give up, because if you ever do want to try again it'll be much more painful trying to get the hang of it again. You can do it!

The first one. I need to burn 50 soldiers with the Efreet. But if a Cyclops kills a soldier first, I fail the challenge. The Efreet doesn't do enough damage to the Cyclops, and neither does the Gauntlet of Zeus. Even if it did, sometimes the soldiers jump into the Cyclops' attacks, thus rendering the challenge a failure.

I am also stuck on the first challenge in GoW 1, on challenge 2 on GoW 2, and never bothered to attempt the challenges on GoW 3 due to frustration with the other games.

Maybe this'll help:

From the video description:

Burn 50 soldiers with the Efreet. They all must die by fire!

You can use the Efreet by pressing R1+Triangle. Wait until 5 guards are surrounding you to take all of them out at once. If any of the guards die by anything other than the Efreet you will fail. Take out the Cyclops with your Gaunlet of Zeus right when the spawn. If they kill a guard the Challenge will fail as well.

Imo the challenges from GoW1 are the worst, because you have to do them in 1 sitting.

So the Challenge of the Gods is just as impossible on Chains of Olympus as they are on the other GoW games. Looks like I won't be getting the plat here either.

You can do it, I can almost taste your DW against Somalia

Maybe this'll help:

From the video description:

Burn 50 soldiers with the Efreet. They all must die by fire!

You can use the Efreet by pressing R1+Triangle. Wait until 5 guards are surrounding you to take all of them out at once. If any of the guards die by anything other than the Efreet you will fail. Take out the Cyclops with your Gaunlet of Zeus right when the spawn. If they kill a guard the Challenge will fail as well.

Imo the challenges from GoW1 are the worst, because you have to do them in 1 sitting.

Yeah GoW1 will be when I have a ton of time. I see what is happening in the video. He is getting between the Cyclops and soldiers and going crazy with the Efreet. I'll try that. The other 4 don't seem that diffcult, so if I can get this first one, I should coast through this.

You can do it, I can almost taste your DW against Somalia

Maybe. Still plenty of time left for Somalia to catch up. And I'll be at work most of the day. So if he gets far enough ahead, getting the plat in GoW COO might not make a difference. I have 45 pts right now. I might, might, make it to 50.

Maybe. Still plenty of time left for Somalia to catch up. And I'll be at work most of the day. So if he gets far enough ahead, getting the plat in GoW COO might not make a difference. I have 45 pts right now. I might, might, make it to 50.

U can doooooo itttt. If you get the GoW plat its all over. 

Edited by Boooda

35qwb.gif

this looks like it hurt, i dont think he ment to hit the middle part of the window frame lol

Yeah GoW1 will be when I have a ton of time. I see what is happening in the video. He is getting between the Cyclops and soldiers and going crazy with the Efreet. I'll try that. The other 4 don't seem that diffcult, so if I can get this first one, I should coast through this.

GoW 1 was almost the hardest plat i have ever earned, knowing i plated GoW1 legit gives me confidence i can get any plat ,just takes time and patience

• Like 2