Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Right now it looks like I am up 45-33. If no other syncing takes place, I'll fall just short of a DW.

If both of your scores stay the same, you will still get a DW. With a score of 33, you only need a 7-point lead for a DW.

If both of your scores stay the same, you will still get a DW. With a score of 33, you only need a 7-point lead for a DW.

Definitive wins are wins where a competitor has a margin of at least 10 and their score is at least 20% higher than their opponent's score. This percentage is the same for all leagues dood.

Isn't it required 10 points difference to be a DW?

Not sure how well I've done this fixture, but thanks to Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, I've earned 24 points today, but trying to clear Neptral Tower is a pain, I might try to get the level 1 run done next, just so it's out of the way. 

It shouldn't be a pain if you use the invincibility cheat (from earning all medal bonuses). Once you get that, the rest of the game is a breeze (aside from the lily grinding).

Yeah, I remember such occasions in which that happened. Plus, I remember when I've beaten players who have gotten a few platinums in a fixture and I never earned one, but that said, do whatever you want. If it were me though, I'd pop it now.

Madden NFL 12 platinum during one of the breaks last season for me. x)

Well remember when I said I don't save plats and you so eloquently reminded me that is why I am in bronze? Well I think your own words prove you need to save that plat for the next fixture dood xD

Thanks dude, reminding me of your ineptitude really made the decision easy xD 

• Like 2

My three remaining opponents are Reimi, Jareth, and Akittaja, all three of which I haven't faced before. All of them are pretty much unpredictable with their scores, so I'll just need to go all out on everyone. Luckily, I still have enough spare trophies to do that. Hopefully during my onslaught, an unknown hero will emerge from the silver league and prevent zajac from at least one DW. I'm starting to think it might not happen.

I've either got a DW against Omar, or he's beaten me, depends if he's got that final trophy for 24 hours create and not synced it yet. I don't think he has tbh but he might. It was quite a low scoring round for me this fixture, I'll get more in the fixture after the break.

• Like 1

Possible win. BTW I know the rules of league but Im just gonna say this so Prinny can read this. One of the games Call of Duty WaW has a 100% clubs with players finishing the game less than 30 mins. Its not possible to finished the game that fast since how hard the story was. Im just letting you know the heads up..

The scores have stayed the same. I needed 50 for a DW.

I'm not sure how that makes sense. Don't you only need to win by 20% for a DW? 120% of 33 is 39.6.

Yeh after rechecking the rules just to be certain. You only need to beat the opponents score by 20% which as Jem states meant you needed at least 40, but also to have a margin of 10 which meant you actually needed at least 43. Obviously with 45 you're successful with both criteria so you'll get a DW. 

Edit: Ah looking at it now I'm assuming you thought you needed a margin of 10 over the 20% extra on your opponents score. Which would have been 50. 

Edited by zajac9999
  • Like 1

I've either got a DW against Omar, or he's beaten me, depends if he's got that final trophy for 24 hours create and not synced it yet. I don't think he has tbh but he might. It was quite a low scoring round for me this fixture, I'll get more in the fixture after the break.

Call it DW for you mate, I still need to Create for 8 more hours xD

I am always a quick synchronizer, so my final score is usually countable from the second the fixture ends :D

Now we are on break, so I will hold on to the 18 points the LBP2 plat will give me until June 13th, I am in kind of a dire need of a win if I want to stay in Silver lol

Call it DW for you mate, I still need to Create for 8 more hours xD

I am always a quick synchronizer, so my final score is usually countable from the second the fixture ends :D

Now we are on break, so I will hold on to the 18 points the LBP2 plat will give me until June 13th, I am in kind of a dire need of a win if I want to stay in Silver lol

You and me both!!  But I think it is too late for me. I cannot escape the bronze league!!