Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

Wow I am lucky my first matchup against an " Elite ", not sure how us mortals are suppose to compete against them. I will probably just concede this round and save the thrashing you are about to give me.  Could I get you to autograph something for me to show all the kids back at home though, 

Yeah sure thing on the autograph. I'll even waive the $50 fee since helping out peasants like yourself counts as my good deed for the day. Be sure to keep it by your bed and look at it every morning as a reminder that someday you too might become an elite. True, it might be the closest you ever come to elite, but a person can always dream. :giggle:

Honestly, you should win this fixture pretty easily. I was hoping to face you later in the season because I'm not going to be much competition at the moment. Going out of town for a day or so this fixture and I haven't even played a game in a few days so it might take me some time to get going again. My only hope is that you find 4.5 hour games to be too much of a grind and go back to your 1 hour plats. :P

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Brake time is almost over guys go back to getting your trophies :P

Fixture 4

Platinum League 

HcG-_Clawz v Whyfire
Pureproteinman v ToxiKirby

Gold League

cjshaitan v MStalker58

Silver League

Psy-Tychist v XShadowYakuzaX

Bronze League

Kent10201 v VASORAT13

Now this is where the popcorn starts.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

Honestly, you should win this fixture pretty easily. I was hoping to face you later in the season because I'm not going to be much competition at the moment. Going out of town for a day or so this fixture and I haven't even played a game in a few days so it might take me some time to get going again. My only hope is that you find 4.5 hour games to be too much of a grind and go back to your 1 hour plats. :P

I feel this is probably some sort of elaborate Elite trap. Having embraced my true nature as an Anti Elite I feel I now have some small chance against your massive superiority. All I ask is that you please be gentle. It will be an honour to watch you work ....

Dear whoever I'm up against (can't remember):

I am absorbed in the world of Stardew Valley and I do not see that changing anytime soon. It is, thus, a fact that I will pose no threat whatsoever unless you score 0 points and I luck out again like I did in the previous fixture xD 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Omar said:

Dear whoever I'm up against (can't remember):

I am absorbed in the world of Stardew Valley and I do not see that changing anytime soon. It is, thus, a fact that I will pose no threat whatsoever unless you score 0 points and I luck out again like I did in the previous fixture xD 

Lol pretty sure it's me and just grinding through drive club dlc. Looks like a DW for me :)

• Like 1

On 2/14/2017 at 6:08 AM, cjshaitan said:

I feel this is probably some sort of elaborate Elite trap. Having embraced my true nature as an Anti Elite I feel I now have some small chance against your massive superiority. All I ask is that you please be gentle. It will be an honour to watch you work ....

No traps or tricks. I'll let you win since beating me will be the highlight of your life. It will be a story you can tell your grandkids someday. :)

• Like 1

Fixture 5!

Platinum League 

HcG-_Terror v Mah2c
Kochiya-Shana v Zajac9999
ReimiSaionji9742 v HcG-_Clawz
x9zachattack5x v Pureproteinman
Whyfire v ToxiKirby

Gold League

Edunstar84 v Hemiak
Mesopithecus v xZoneHunter
LucasV9991 v cjshaitan
RalphyLDN v Wdog-999
MStalker58 v Jarethgeason

Silver League

Gregorymany v woop94
Omar280792 v Psy-Tychist
the_couchster v ShogunCroCop
XShadowYakuzaX v X18JELLO18X
Rainstormlll v NIALLERMANBUZ

Bronze League

VASORAT13 v Ichiban-Hybrid
Kent10201 v Bladesoframen
me3lingual v Enma8910
Shadowhood1111 v jem12345
Sean_Bo15 v freddie1989 

Approximate starting time: 3 minutes

• Like 1

@VASORAT13 Thank you for giving me one of the most intense trophy hunting sessions of my life. I believe you squeaked out with the win by about ten points or so but we both scored over 100 points. 

I think you knocked me out of the running so good luck and hopefully you can win it all :D.

And of course I'm up against Blades when I have the entire week off xD.

Edited by Kent10201

16 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

@VASORAT13 Thank you for giving me one of the most intense trophy hunting sessions of my life. I believe you squeaked out with the win by about ten points or so but we both scored over 100 points. 

I think you knocked me out of the running so good luck and hopefully you can win it all :D.

And of course I'm up against Blades when I have the entire week off xD.

It was a good hunt and I was lucky because if my calculations are correct I won 120-116 (My calculation skills arent that good and i drunk some beers earlier so score might be wrong). And I got a gold trophy I didnt even knew I could get one when going for a bronze trophy.

Btw: is that Telltale Batman good. I was thinking buying that game earlier today.

Edited by VASORAT13

11 minutes ago, VASORAT13 said:

It was a good hunt and I was lucky because if my calculations are correct I won 120-116 (My calculation skills arent that good and i drunk some beers earlier so score might be wrong). And I got a gold trophy I didnt even knew I could get one when going for a bronze trophy.

Btw: is that Telltale Batman good. I was thinking buying that game earlier today.

I believe I calculated 127-116 but either way you edged out the win. 

I'm only on chapter 3 but I've been enjoying it so far. It's a very different interpretation of the Batman storyline and if you're a die hard fan it may make you a bit upset at some parts. Either way, Telltale always makes good games in my opinion and it's probably ranked #6 on my  Telltale games list. 

3 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I'm only on chapter 3 but I've been enjoying it so far. It's a very different interpretation of the Batman storyline and if you're a die hard fan it may make you a bit upset at some parts. Either way, Telltale always makes good games in my opinion and it's probably ranked #6 on my  Telltale games list. 

Those 7 points you counted more are from a game that can be completed in less than an hour so they dont count i believe. 

6 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Those 7 points you counted more are from a game that can be completed in less than an hour so they dont count i believe. 

5 minutes ago, VASORAT13 said:

Wow okay. If Everybody's Gone to the Rapture hadn't crashed on me last night I might have been able to win. Oh well, you definitely deserve it. Good luck winning the bronze league :D.

@MStalker58 enjoyable matchup, barring a late sync I may have just scrapped by with the win thanks to some final hour quick racing trophies. 

@Lucas I imagine you will be putting up quite a fight, should be a good match. There is a possibility I might shoot myself in the foot here though as I am contemplating doing the Lego Movie across 3 regions (the dialogue is so funny), but that will not help my trophy score in this :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

@Lucas I imagine you will be putting up quite a fight, should be a good match. There is a possibility I might shoot myself in the foot here though as I am contemplating doing the Lego Movie across 3 regions (the dialogue is so funny), but that will not help my trophy score in this :)

Yeah, I'll try my best to beat the Sensei of Shame this fixture. Sure, you can do that. I don't mind getting an easy win :awesome:. Good luck this fixture :)!   

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

@MStalker58 enjoyable matchup, barring a late sync I may have just scrapped by with the win thanks to some final hour quick racing trophies. 

Nope, no late syncs from me. I'm a man of my word so no tricks up my sleeve. Though I was worried about stealing your moment of glory when I realized that I had the lead going into the final day. Know that I said you would have an easy win this fixture but I can't help getting 20-25 points just from falling out of bed in the morning and frankly just for being so awesome. B)

Now that our match is over, I can finally stop talking like this. If some new member just randomly read my posts the last few days and didn't know it was a joke, they would think I was the King of Douchebags. :P

• Like 3