What has been your ultimate trophy game?

Brako_Version_5

Demon's Souls hands down yo. I never wanted to platinum it myself but I found the gameplay mechanics so well done & the bosses were so satisfying to kill, the creepy dark concept of the levels are also fantastic! :)

There's Skyrim as well it's so nice to walk in a winter wonderland, I think snowball fights & making snowmen should of been implemented though.

Edited by XxTerminator

for me yakuza 3 gets a mention... i havnt enjoyed such a graphically/mechanically dated game like this for ages, its rewardin and challengin enough to make you shout for fuck sake every few mins, its also really fun and not as tough as ppl would have you believe... i also enjoyed mirrors edge as it was unlike anythin i've played in over 20 years and has brilliantly clean bright graphics... the sensation you get from runnin along the tops of buildins then jumpin to another thats almost out of reach is great... its simple in game mechanics but so effective, cant wait for the sequel...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

For me, it's Lollipop Chainsaw. Random, I know, but I enjoyed the game so much that I got the plat years before I even started trophy hunting. Just because I wanted to keep playing it. It's the only game I've never felt like I was grinding, or going out of my way to do something. I just played it, had fun, and got all the things. A plat just happened to come along with it.

Mine has to be Portal 2.

Excellent story and challenging gameplay.

The last trophy I needed was "Still Alive - Complete Course 4 with neither you nor your co-op partner dying"

Me and my friend did it with no mic and it never felt like a grind.

So far:

PS3 - Mass Effect 2. Playing through the first game made the trophy list much less of a burden and more fun to playthrough...ONCE.

Vita - Virtue's Last Reward. I'm only halfway through the game but this is definately a very fun trophy hunt...especially since doing so has you exploring nearly all choices and avenues within the plot. It just barely tops Knytt Underground which was a blast to hunt through for similar reasons (gameplay > story).

Edited by merciful84

I can understand this totally. It's not about the 'hard to the core' kudos either.

1: Its a really great game to play. Looks gorgeous even 4 years later and has some of the best adrenaline fuelled moments in gaming.

2: The trophy list is fun to go for. Doing kills you might thought of trying, or the hard to the core trophy which makes a platinum worth having in terms of rewarding you for beating a truly difficult game.

Even the collectables weren't a chore as the game has linear path and you come across them. Fun and rewarding gamer skill, one of the better trophy lists out there. I really hope to achieve this one day.

• 3 months later...

For me i think it was GTA V, altough you have to reach level 100 in MP if you play with friends (that´s my case) it is an excellent game and of course the game is AWESOME both in SP and MP :)

Edited by alex_scp_7

I would have to say Fallout New Vegas, this game has the perfect trophy list - not to hard and not to easy, it encourages the user to experience every part of the massive game.

by far my favourite platinum to get (im even considering platinuming it on another account just because it was so fulfilling.)

I would also through Fallout 3 in there but i prefer new vegas much more :)

• Like 1

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves...game's practically perfect.Well,ND quality...Anyway Plat wasn't enough...I just kept playing and playing and replaying the most awesome chapters and then beating and beating the game...while playing the MP every single day...the DLC trophies came without even trying.Got the plat and 100% on it 2 times...one in my old account and in this one.1st time I got the plat I didn't even cared about trophies...but then the plat came and DAT feeling...made me fall to the Dark Side....nowadays I still want to beat the game sometimes and I still play the MP once in a while.

BTW there were some other great games that were super fun to Plat and had me wishing to kept playing even after Plat.

GoW 3 

Infamous

Burnout Paradise 

Assassin's 2

Mini Ninjas

and some others titles.

Edited by Welmosca