Trophy thoughts.

Baranov_925

9 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

Ok got it, a remake of a PSP port then.

Close. It actually -is- the PSP version, just running under emulation with higher resolution 3D graphics and the rewind/save states/trophies. In game it'll refer to the the PSP memory stick when saving, and 2D things like the cutscenes are very low quality.

Hope that helps ?

• Like 1

I would bet that MediEvil 2 is on their to-do list.

Here's the future of the gaming industry.

• Sony will release all the 1st party games they can that can be quickly and easily dumped on PS+ Extra.
  • Low-to-Mid Tier 3rd Party games that can be commodified (Gex, Tomba, Glover, etc.) will be ported and released for $10-30.
  • Top tier 3rd Party games will be remade (The upcoming Max Payne 1&2).
  • Games that have excessive licensing (likenesses, brands, soundtracks) or opaque ownership will be left to rot in a vault.
  • The majority of new games will be exclusively gacha single player, DLC-heavy multiplayer, or remakes.
  • AAA games will be sequels to movie-games from Gen 8 to sell TVs.

Eat up, friends.

Edited by Wagszilla
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Wagszilla said:
  • Games that have excessive licensing (likenesses, brands, soundtracks) or opaque ownership will be left to rot in a vault.

Sad to see this because there are many great titles with soundtracks or some kind of absurd copyright that will keep them from seeing the light of ps plus, I think its illegal to modify or change the original content of the game without permition due to copyright, its easier , like you said, to put in the dungeon those games than to pay the licenses/modify

Edited by Don_Chipotle

7 hours ago, VereorChris said:

Speaking of which though where do I eat cooked chicken?

6 hours ago, wolverine67 said:

I’m trying to figure that out too and breathe fire

To eat chicken you have 2 options. You can either use the cheat to unlock all weapons or wait until about half way through the game when you defeat a certain boss and get the Dragon Armor. After getting the armor you have to return to Dan's Crypt and cross into the lava with the Dragon Armor on to pick up a chicken drumstick. To unlock the trophy you have to find an enemy and select the chicken drumstick weapon by pressing the left touchpad and pressing down to select a ranged weapon. Then take damage and hit them with the chicken. They will turn into a health pickup.

For the fire breathe kill you need the Dragon Armor again. The armor is bugged but I got it by playing the first Graveyard level. After the 3 zombies spawn don't kill them instead run past the gate and you should be able to spit fire and kill the first enemy after the gate. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mcf-06 said:

How can i obtain the trophy for all Carnivalgames? I played all of them and didn't get the Trophy. 

You need to complete both games outside the carnival, the two farmers gives you two tasks.

_________

Update 1.01 is out today or I doesn't upload it before?

On 8/15/2023 at 9:53 PM, Timmah200 said:

See, this comment doesn't really add to the discussion.  If you don't like these threads, don't read them.  You have no need to tell us that you don't like them.

Now, so I can add to the conversation: I love MediEvil but I never played the PSP version.  I read above that there is no dual stick support :(

Anyone know of plans to patch it in?  I'll do some research on my own as well and see what I come up with.  I don't think I'd enjoy re-positioning the camera all the time with R1.

Don’t tell me what to do. 

On 8/15/2023 at 2:05 PM, czDante92 said:

I don't think so, IIRC you'll get battleaxe later in game that you can throw and it will kill early game enemies in one hit, making the graveyard level very easy to finish without taking damage and the village has only 3 enemies, again IIRC, and if you know exactly what to do and have enough life bottles, you can ignore them completely.
List looks fun and as a huge MediEvil fan I'll definitely play it, but I'll wait month or two to see if we're gonna get twin stick support, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SONY, GIVE US MEDIEVIL 2, REMAKE, REMASTER OR CLASSIC, BUT GIVE US SOMETHING.

It's just codename for general discussion about the game and trophies bro, what else would you want to call it?

"General trophy discussion" For example

4 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

You also have this problem? Maybe need to try change console language for English 

No, was going to start this soon though... maybe after the patches. 😅

If you are still having troubles, it may be worth dropping a comment in the thread I posted above, earlier in this thread. There's a person who collects information on bugs for PS classics and reports them to the proper channels.

Can't get past the Fazgul part of the final level, any advice? Never had an issue with it in the original or the 2019 remake, here it just seems like near impossible BS. 😕

Edit: Never mind, got through it finally. Still a bitch for absolutely no reason, though. lol

Edited by Zephrese