RUMOR: Tom Holland to Play Jak and Chris Pratt might voice Daxter in Live Action Jak & Daxter Movie.

Vezri

Already posted the following in response to a status message/update pertaining to this rumor:

"While I'm obviously not too sure about - or keen on - those choices (although I still like the actors themselves, Tom especially even though he's been overused too much lately), if this is true then this could have good implications for the games I guess? Hopefully??? Please??? Do something with Sly too, you fucking cowards"

I'll add that I don't necessarily believe that this rumor is true in of itself, but supposedly Tom did mention wanting to play Jak at some point in the past sooo... who knows? lmao

Edited by Zephrese

I know a lot of people have a hate boner for Chris Pratt because he's a Christian and conservative, which is dumb. I just think he's a terrible actor.

I saw a clip recently of GotG3. I know the scene I saw was supposed to be serious, but I busted out laughing. I don't know who watches this trash. I've seen better written and acted daytime soap operas/tele novellas. My stepmother, bless her soul, loves trashy tele novellas, so I always see them on when I visit them. They are better than modern Hollywood trash.

Just my own, little opinion. Ya know what they say about opinions and buttholes? Everyone has one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I know a lot of people have a hate boner for Chris Pratt because he's a Christian and conservative, which is dumb. I just think he's a terrible actor.

I saw a clip recently of GotG3. I know the scene I saw was supposed to be serious, but I busted out laughing. I don't know who watches this trash. I've seen better written and acted daytime soap operas/tele novellas. My stepmother, bless her soul, loves trashy tele novellas, so I always see them on when I visit them. They are better than modern Hollywood trash.

Just my own, little opinion. Ya know what they say about opinions and buttholes? Everyone has one.

I'm a Christian and conservative (for some stuff), and Chris Pratt is just a bad actor, his only good role is Starlord because it demands a bad campy acting (although he was pretty decent in the last Guardians' dramatic scenes). It's just annoying to see him getting voice roles that could actually go to talented people, but anyway, not a rant, since English is not my primary language, which means I watch his movies dubbed. The guy who did Mario's voice in my country, just... *chef's kiss

• Like 2

This Twitter guy apparently leaked full movie scripts before, so this could be real. 

Regardless, I'd like PlayStation Productions to slow down a little bit with greenlighting everything. 

This is not the way I'd want to see Jak come back.

Edited by Slava

8 hours ago, Slava said:

This is not the way I'd want to see Jak come back.

Giving the Ratchet & Clank film tie-in to the 2016 reboot / semi-remake to a lesser known animation studio over Sony Pictures Animation was a big mistake.

A Jak & Daxter film in live action? Smells to me like an even bigger mistake.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

How about a new game or a remaster or re-release of the old games onto current generation consoles instead so I can check the franchise out?

No? You want to ruin the franchise with a movie instead?

I see

😐

There are PS4 remasters of Jak 1-3 and Jak X already. They must be playable on PS5. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Overlord said:

The PS3/Vita versions are the better versions, the PS4/5 ones are the emulated PS2 games

Agreed on that, save for the Vita part because those ports are fucking awful (especially for II and 3). lmao

• Like 1