What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

I usually have so many games preordered, but rn it's actually on the Baldurs Gate III Deluxe Edition, Shin Megami Tensei V Vengeance for the PS5 and awaiting Preorders to open up for the Metaphor: ReFantazio game from Atlus. I'm really out of the loop of new relases rn unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

810iANmKbOL._SL1500_.jpg

Picked up two more preorders, so here's what I have currently.'

Another Crusade (PS5) (LRG)

Oceanhorn 2 (PS5) (LRG)

Baldur's Gate III Deluxe Edition

Paper Mario: TYD 

Sea of Stars (PS and Switch)

Rocket Knight Adventures ReSparked (PS5) (LRG)

Felix the Cat (PS5 and Switch) (LRG)

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

810iANmKbOL._SL1500_.jpg

Picked up two more preorders, so here's what I have currently.'

Another Crusade (PS5) (LRG)

Oceanhorn 2 (PS5) (LRG)

Rocket Knight Adventures ReSparked (PS5) (LRG)

Felix the Cat (PS5 and Switch) (LRG)

Awesome :)

On 3/22/2024 at 10:17 PM, SmileSlice said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just waiting now on preorders to open up for Silent Hill 2 Remake, MGS Delta: Snake Eater, and Sonic X Shadow Generations.

I'm looking forward to them as well. SMT looks great. Much more polished then before.

MSRP of all the games I want that aren't out yet: $2080

MSRP of all the games I want that are out now: $680

Total games on pre-order: 0

Ability to pay for them all: 👍

Being a cheap bastard: 💪

I don't preorder anymore. got burned too many times by getting over hyped for a game. last game i can remember preordering was No Man's Sky. and we all know how that was upon release. Almost preorded Cyberpunk 2077 and we all know how THAT was on release. so yeah. i stay away from it now a days. give games time to come out and see for myself how "jacked" up it is before i pull the trigger on a purchase.

• Like 1

RussianSubwayDogs_MockUp_Market_Banner_S

Existing preorders

Grandia HD Collection (LRG)

Rugrats: Adventures in Gameland (LRG)

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

I keep canceling every game I pre-order. I just end up talking myself out of it every single time. Two of the last games I preordered were Avengers and Rocket Arena and I think I just got burnt so badly that I can never recover my confidence in pre-ordering. And usually when I get a game there is a month or two (or six, or twenty) until I actually play it, so I might as well hold off for some sort of deal, even if it's only 10 or 20 dollars off (screw 70 dollar MSRP)

For now I have Dustborn and Gori: Cuddly Carnage on pre-order. If those orders will actually survive until those games are released... who can say?

• Like 1

spacer.png

This might be my last pre-order for quite awhile in all brutal honesty. I am thinking about getting Paper Mario TTYD (mostly because I've been buying games inspired by it so I might as well get the inspiration game) but other than that... yeah there's nothing else I'm interested in at the moment. Makes the summer events even more interesting honestly but we'll see what happens during those and if anything else is even releasing this year.

Only time will tell I guess. I would prefer a demo for Metaphor when it comes to that particular game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

spacer.png

This might be my last pre-order for quite awhile in all brutal honesty. I am thinking about getting Paper Mario TTYD (mostly because I've been buying games inspired by it so I might as well get the inspiration game) but other than that... yeah there's nothing else I'm interested in at the moment. Makes the summer events even more interesting honestly but we'll see what happens during those and if anything else is even releasing this year.

Only time will tell I guess. I would prefer a demo for Metaphor when it comes to that particular game.

Nice :)

On 4/5/2024 at 3:53 PM, J-S_93 said:

Pre-order? Never again will I do this.  The bonuses will never be worth it, unless whatever they're giving you is OP, pay to win stuff.

I guess I lied because I pre-ordered Stellar Blade in order to say a big f**k you to all the woke journalists and DE&I groups out there that are ruining gaming and our hobby with their agendas.

Edited by J-S_93

Don't usually do digital preorders, but making an exception.

813e3bd006428f1a6618bf73584b107d262ce6f6
Hoping this eventually comes to PlayStation, but will play on Switch in the meantime.

Grandia HD Collection (LRG)

Rugrats: Adventures in Gameland (LRG)

Russian Subway Dogs (LRG)

Monster Jam: Showdown

Edited by MidnightDragon