VG 24/7 Article featuring PSNProfiles.com Members!

merciful84

A few weeks back, a thread was started on here by a gaming journalist looking for article contributions from members of this site. The article has been published and is about the diverse perspectives of the trophy hunting community. It's a great read! Check out what a few of your fellow site members had to say:

http://www.vg247.com/2014/04/14/the-world-of-the-ps4-trophy-hunter/

• Like 4

Miffed at myself for being disorganised and missing the guy's email now, as it would've been fun to have taken part.  However, my views were commensurate with some of those expressed in the article, so my participation would've been redundant anyhow.

A good article I felt.  Nice for someone to give "the hunt" a bit more of a profile.

This is very off topic but whatever happened to Chambers' interview with AF?

This is from AF's profile comment.

"Those of you waiting on the Chambers interview, my apologies. due to unfortunate circumstances I'm a bit behind on stuff that doesnt affect RL. I'll get to it ASAP."

Parker

Just submitted the article to N4G. Maybe it will encourage people to the site. Seen that someone in the article comments was getting hostel toward the site.

"just read this and it makes me laugh that a few from psnpro were chatted to… i had the displeasure of bein trolled by said beautifultorment and his cyber friends purely over my games collection and how the games i’ve finished are easy garbage… i was bein harassed on forums and on my pro but now i understand why- the kid doesnt have a job or any outside social life so spends his days playin hannah montana games whilst bein in the chat rooms 24/7… its pathetic to read that a guy sits doin nothin but playin video games whilst there are career oppurtunities out there, ppl like that give gamers a terrible name as lazy jobless online addicted trolls…"

Edited by skateak

Dang it, and I actually saw the guy come visit PSNProfiles and ask people for who could answer some of his questions about his research, I should had taken his offer. :/ Oh well, still, it was an interesting read, very rad! Hope to see more articles like this that talk about the same subject.