Minis

omgitsbounce

So I have somewhere in the realm of 83935198275313 minis from PS+, and I've played some of em but have not played most of em. I was curious if anyone else messes around with em? I don't have a PSP, but I imagine if I did I would definitely play more minis. I know that don't have trophies, which is pretty lame I suppose (more people would play them even if they just had like one to three trophies) but if you do play any, I was wondering what some of your favorites were?

Theres a chance I might just be barking up the wrong tree completely here.

I remember I played one, I forget what it was called, but I was a character called... Barry Beefsteak or something. And I was killing zombie aliens. Or something. Ya know, saving the world.

I remember I played one, I forget what it was called, but I was a character called... Barry Beefsteak or something. And I was killing zombie aliens. Or something. Ya know, saving the world.

I think I've played that too, may have even had a time travel thing involved too? The odd few I've played since were poor in comparison.

You were playing Age of Zombies. It's awesome.

Around 90% of Minis are shite, but there are a couple that are really good:

Age of Zombies, Zenonia, Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess, Alien Zombie Death, Fieldrunners, A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks, Flying Hamster, and Angry Birds.

How do you play that one? I've been trying to figure out how to make it work like it does on the iPod, but I don't think it would wokr as well as on a touchscreen.

Frankly, it doesn't work as well. It's still fun, but using the analog nubbin is very far from ideal.

You were playing Age of Zombies. It's awesome.

Around 90% of Minis are shite, but there are a couple that are really good:

Age of Zombies, Zenonia, Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess, Alien Zombie Death, Fieldrunners, A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks, Flying Hamster, and Angry Birds.

When did Zenonia become a mini, i play that on my phone and i find it quite good, may have to look into getting it

When did Zenonia become a mini, i play that on my phone and i find it quite good, may have to look into getting it

A good few months ago, I think, it had some really bad slowdown problems at first but then they released a patch which fixed all of that, and it's been a good port for quite a while.

• 3 weeks later...

The only mini i have played was angry birds. I got to the 10th stage and gave up. I hear others are ok, but i never actually have the discipline to play them.

I know what you mean, I struggle conceptually with "games without trophies" these days. xD

I know what you mean, I struggle conceptually with "games without trophies" these days. xD

Yes. I feel so spoiled with trophies, that the game has to be an excellent game, with very few flaws to get me to actually put effort into playing it if there are no trophies. I would start playing my Wii more they thaey made an update with something like "Goals" in each game. Just MAYBE i'd enjoy my wii again.

Yes. I feel so spoiled with trophies, that the game has to be an excellent game, with very few flaws to get me to actually put effort into playing it if there are no trophies. I would start playing my Wii more they thaey made an update with something like "Goals" in each game. Just MAYBE i'd enjoy my wii again.

I do like how the 3DS has no such thing and nothing like that's announced for the Wii U either. It's like Nintendo just doesn't even give a shit about proper gamers any more. :|

• Like 1