Trophies to Fight Cancer 2023 (No more submissions)

Turned out I actually found something smaller I could squeeze in this weekend. 
One of those "not really serious but somehow still serious in their own way" games about jealousy in a relationship.

One of those games I can easily imagine a hentai version existing, somewhere in the world wide web...

Anyway... *coughs*

As pink as can be - Wife Quest

spacer.png

• Like 3

It turns out that Sakura Wars was a bit shorter than I was expecting, so I managed to get it done for one last pink game with time to spare. I don't think it needs much explaining:

L89e2ac.png

On 11/22/2023 at 8:06 AM, Starrk_01 said:

Both can count for orange (you can even make the argument for pink for Oneshot).

If that's the case, then I'd like to go ahead and switch it to pink for an even 7 of each.

• Like 3

PINK #3 - Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

S857192.png

Earlier this year I played Ratchet & Clank (2016). Even though the series is not the type of game I normally play, I figured I'd also give this game a shot as well since my husband owned it. Those who enjoyed the 2016 remaster/reimaging/re-whatever will definitely enjoy this game. I appreciated that the path to platinum was a little less grindy as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

if this is too much of a stretch I am happy to take the L, but

L96cc43.png

Are the little atom light trails going around the apple pink enough to count?

and

L44899c.png

Is the little MK stamp hot pinkish?

Not gonna fight these if they get denied, but never hurts to ask.

Good with Are you smarter than a 5th grader for pink. No on Mortal Kombat, looks red to us.

• Like 1

Ugh, I'm an idiot. I played Demon's Tier+ from my backlog because its image was: 

L59765c.png

Which is clearly pink *and* orange. 

But, obviously, I'm an idiot and played the PS5 version, which has a completely different image: 

La07f96.png

I'm sorta hoping it still counts as pink on the left-hand side of the 'D'. But possibly more purple/red. Anyway, let me know what you think. Will probably be my last effort before the end of the event either way :) 

Great event by the way. 

Edited by Finch_III
  • Like 1

Hello again friends, probably submitting for the final time because the orange and pink games I have left I'd probably have to really focus on to get in time for this event, and I don't really play games like that. But I did have one last one in my backlog that I could easily do, it's orange and it's Rifftrax.

L6143c6.png

One of my favourite game franchises to whip out at Christmas is Jackbox, and few have managed to challenge it, Playlink games were close, and Use Your Words utterly failed. But how does Rifftrax fare? Well it's better than Use your words. 

How this party game works is that you and your friends watch a clip from a unknown or famously bad movie, then choose (or preferably write) a riff that will overlay the specified part of the clip. Each persons riff is played one after the other with the clip replaying. If you've played Use Your Words you may wonder why I think this is a lot better since it's effectively the same set up. Simple it uses text to speech which actually can prompt some laugh out loud moments. There's also a sound effect menu which became staple in my riffs, at least 40% of my riffs contained some kind of gun sound effect... which sounds lamer out of context I realise.

Normally I play games like this with 4 people, but this time around I only played with one other person, and third player "RiffBot" is way to good at the pick your riff mode, on the difficulty they seemed to have the only applicable riffs which made them win by default.

The big problem though, this is the only string to the game's bow. And for full price I wouldn't have bought it, for less than £1 though. Now that was a good deal.

Edited by Breakingthegreen
  • Like 4