Delisting December 1st 2023/Server Shutdown January 31st 2024

XxIsa-GxX

12 hours ago, The Moose Knuckler said:

Brazil is in South America, not North America. Completely different parts of the world.

I said America, not North America. In any race I get matched with latinos/US/Canada, the same with you.

It is region based. America - Europe - Asia/Oceania. You won't get matched with someone outside of the continent like Finland lol.

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

I said America, not North America. In any race I get matched with latinos/US/Canada, the same with you.

It is region based. America - Europe - Asia/Oceania. You won't get matched with someone outside of the continent like Finland lol.

You stated Brazin and the US are (on) the same continent, which they are not. 

Maybe the same regional matchmaking, but that's not what people corrected you on. 

"Brasil and US are in America, the same continent,"

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

You stated Brazin and the US are (on) the same continent, which they are not. 

Maybe the same regional matchmaking, but that's not what people corrected you on. 

"Brasil and US are in America, the same continent,"

Depending on what country you are, they teach you the system of one, two or three continents, so there isn't a universal truth. If you want to call it, "The Americas", then they are on the same region and he will obviously meet people from Brasil, Mexico, Jamaica, etc, etc.

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Is anyone actually able to get into any Sport races ? After qualifying timer is up I keep getting disconnected from server then have to wait another 15mins for another fail wtf! 😑 

I'm in the same region as you and it's been working fine for me. Only had that disconnection issue once in the 20-30 Sport races I've done in the past couple days.

Anyone know what the 'Americas' lobbies are like in the dead of night (2-7am)? I might have to become nocturnal to get any wins and pole positions 🥴 Even during work hours the lobbies are super sweaty.

Edited by hore

If you keep seeing the same people in Race A try Race B or C. 

Edit - I just got into the Race A lobby at 1:20 AM EST. It's the same 3 trophy hunters that I saw playing Race A a couple of nights ago. Only 5 other people (not including my 2 alts) were in the lobby .

Edited by x7251

48 minutes ago, iXanon said:

Dead times will get fewer as everyone has the same thought.. 🙃

But at least trophy hunters will fuck off after they get their wins, instead of dedicating their lives to winning every single B Race just for fun

23 minutes ago, x7251 said:

If you keep seeing the same people in Race A try Race B or C. 

I've already watched several Monza track guides and practiced for hours with the Veyron, so this isn't ideal, but I guess I may as well start learning Race A whenever B becomes a circus

Edited by Stevieboy
name and shame

31 minutes ago, x7251 said:

It goes by your region on your PSN account. A VPN won't work.

I'm not sure about that, since I keep seeing some Middle East and China flags when I'm playing in Europe..

By the way, anyone has any idea if the tracks still rotate or if we are stuck with those until the server closes?

Not a big fan of the NSX (I still see margin for improvement, but don't like the car..) and I can't improve more on Monza from the looks of it, and there's always someone with lap times in the 1:57 in Monza..

7 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm not sure about that, since I keep seeing some Middle East and China flags when I'm playing in Europe..

By the way, anyone has any idea if the tracks still rotate or if we are stuck with those until the server closes?

Not a big fan of the NSX (I still see margin for improvement, but don't like the car..) and I can't improve more on Monza from the looks of it, and there's always someone with lap times in the 1:57 in Monza..

Are you sure you're not confusing China's flag with Turkey's flag? Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates are tied to the Europe servers for some reason. I would show you the country list for each region, but kudosprime is down atm. 

kudosprime is back now. I got the list of the countries that are for each region. 

Asia - https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/rankings.php?sec=daily&eid=26239&country=select

EMEA - https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/rankings.php?sec=daily&eid=26245&country=select

North/Central/South America - https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/rankings.php?sec=daily&eid=26242&country=select

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Is anyone actually able to get into any Sport races ? After qualifying timer is up I keep getting disconnected from server then have to wait another 15mins for another fail wtf! 😑 

I get disconnected all the time. Im lucky if i get 1 race of about 5 attempt`s! , 

On 10/4/2023 at 11:25 PM, hore said:

But at least trophy hunters will fuck off after they get their wins, instead of dedicating their lives to winning every single B Race just for fun

I've already watched several Monza track guides and practiced for hours with the Veyron, so this isn't ideal, but I guess I may as well start learning Race A whenever B becomes a circus

Damn those people who play games for fun, amirite?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A tough platinum and one I'm glad to have completed before shutdown. Winning online races is bad enough but grinding to level 50 was only possible with a rubber band, matchstick, and an old controller. Good luck to those attempting to complete this before shutdown - you'll need it! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gooboid said:

A tough platinum and one I'm glad to have completed before shutdown. Winning online races is bad enough but grinding to level 50 was only possible with a rubber band, matchstick, and an old controller. Good luck to those attempting to complete this before shutdown - you'll need it! 

I would like to have this platinum and kinda want to play it, but could only start it in November due to Evil Dead which is my priority this month. I don't excell at racing and never played a simulador, but I did Driveclub which I found hard, but I had plenty of time and loved the game. I know this is way harder, the trophy guide says it's a 9 but I'm starting to suspect that the difficulty will go even higher with everyone going for it. I am certain that I could plat it having enough time, but I'm guessing my real chances if I start it at the beginning of November, and lets say I take two weeks to become a little decent skill-wise (good will never happen!), hum, how many pole positions  and 1st places would I need per day if I start winning in November 15th, for example? I think I'm being lazy but also I suck at maths 🤭

I'm also afraid that the whole trophy list will be broken after shutdown, so I would not leave any trophy even offline ones for later in case progression system stop working.

When it comes to time investiment, I can easily put around 150 per month starting next month. How many hours aproximately to reach level 50? Is this the grindest trophy?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

I would like to have this platinum and kinda want to play it, but could only start it in November due to Evil Dead which is my priority this month. I don't excell at racing and never played a simulador, but I did Driveclub which I found hard, but I had plenty of time and loved the game. I know this is way harder, the trophy guide says it's a 9 but I'm starting to suspect that the difficulty will go even higher with everyone going for it. I am certain that I could plat it having enough time, but I'm guessing my real chances if I start it at the beginning of November, and lets say I take two weeks to become a little decent skill-wise (good will never happen!), hum, how many pole positions  and 1st places would I need per day if I start winning in November 15th, for example? I think I'm being lazy but also I suck at maths 🤭

I'm also afraid that the whole trophy list will be broken after shutdown, so I would not leave any trophy even offline ones for later in case progression system stop working.

When it comes to time investiment, I can easily put around 150 per month starting next month. How many hours aproximately to reach level 50? Is this the grindest trophy?

Level 50 was the longest by far for me. I think I had around 500 races on Blue Moon Bay Speedway. If you play the races instead of AFKing them you're probably looking at around 250/300. 

To be honest with you, I wouldn't attempt this unless you're really confident with your skills. Winning a race or two a day should be enough to get you the platinum. However, you're limited to a race every 20 minutes, which slows down the process.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gooboid said:

Level 50 was the longest by far for me. I think I had around 500 races on Blue Moon Bay Speedway. If you play the races instead of AFKing them you're probably looking at around 250/300. 

To be honest with you, I wouldn't attempt this unless you're really confident with your skills. Winning a race or two a day should be enough to get you the platinum. However, you're limited to a race every 20 minutes, which slows down the process.

Thankyou very much, it was everything I needed to know!

9 hours ago, Chettlar said:

I'm super confused. The time just went UP. Yesterday it said "opens in 2 days" and then today it says "opens in 3 days" ...huh??

Yeah not sure what is happening. When I was working on my pole positions and wins in early 2022, the dates for the tracks to reset were always accurate for the site. The tracks might not reset until 10/20 or 10/21.

On 10/6/2023 at 2:39 PM, Gooboid said:

However, you're limited to a race every 20 minutes, which slows down the process.

...and with the current state of the servers with constant disconnections, it's more like 1 or 2 an hour.

On 10/6/2023 at 8:42 PM, x7251 said:

The tracks might not reset until 10/20 or 10/21.

18/10 has been touted as the date the tracks are due to reset.

• Like 2