What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

Like what? I am interested to hear your thoughts. For HP@ Nice collection. Is a completionist and has a good future in trophy hunting!

Nothing too serious, mostly increasing your completion percentage a bit (72+% would be ok), have a bit more diversity, a couple of nice URs and you're set imo. Aim to make your list Quality>Quantity. Those are the best trophy hunters in my book.

Ot: looks determined to make his collection grow.

I know, lame, but I'm out of stuff. Sorry :P

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Nothing too serious, mostly increasing your completion percentage a bit (72+% would be ok), have a bit more diversity, a couple of nice URs and you're set imo.

Ot: looks determined to make his collection grow.

I know, lame, but I'm out of stuff. Sorry :P

Yeah the completion rate will go up in time. Diversity? like playing different types of games? and yeah I plan on earning some more URs soon enough. For Lord@Nice platinum collection. Does good games.

• Like 1

Yeah the completion rate will go up in time. Diversity? like playing different types of games? and yeah I plan on earning some more URs soon enough. For Lord@Nice platinum collection. Does good games.

Yes, only if you're ok with it though. No need to force yourself to do something you don't like.

Ot: likes japanese games and has an over 9000 patience (FFXIV plat).

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

• 2 weeks later...

Dante's collections? obviously it says to him "Damn it Dante... plat Project Diva F already" 

oh.. wait... *read TC post*

has a nice collection of games... but not really a completionist... 

Starrrrrrrreeee. How come I'm not a completionist? :( But for Jeieem@Nice trophy collection. Great games and great platinums,

Starrrrrrrreeee. How come I'm not a completionist? :( But for Jeieem@Nice trophy collection. Great games and great platinums,

*staaaaaaaaare* 

Dante's collections? obviously it says to him "Damn it Dante... plat Project Diva F already" 

6eGesWo.png?1

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*

oh... another thing to say about Dante's? Has a good collection and seems likes to try different genre of games...

*staaaaaaaaare* 

6eGesWo.png?1

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*

oh... another thing to say about Dante's? Has a good collection and seems likes to try different genre of games...

I'm saving Sly 3 for later because I plan out my platinums. And the games I haven't complete are because I have games in my backlog I plan out. OT:Jeieem has a great collection.