Persona announcement on May 2nd

Venocide

Atlus is teasing a forthcoming, "super important" announcement related to its JRPG franchise Persona.

On May 2 at 11:30pm Japan time (7:30am PDT), Atlus will host a livestream containing the announcement, says Gematsu.

The Dark Hour TV Persona Hour will also feature a preview of the film Persona 3 the Movie #2: Midsummer Knight's Dream, as well as a panel of as-yet-unannounced guests discussing the franchise.

Source: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/04/28/atlus-is-teasing-a-super-important-persona-announcement

Can't wait to see what it is. 

• Like 1

I think it could be a Persona 5 trailer showing the new characters, game play etc. Maybe P5 is coming to the Vita? I can see that happening in the future. Persona 3 on the Vita would be very cool but I can't see it happening, hope I'm wrong though. 

If it ain't Persona 5 or Persona 4 Super Golden for Ps4, i'm not too interested.

lol... I wonder what will the additional will be for Super Golden...

I think it could be a Persona 5 trailer showing the new characters, game play etc. Maybe P5 is coming to the Vita? I can see that happening in the future. Persona 3 on the Vita would be very cool but I can't see it happening, hope I'm wrong though. 

oooh... I wish...and maybe it can also have a vita version with cross-buy/cross-save feature perhaps?  :yay:

• Like 1

lol... I wonder what will the additional will be for Super Golden...

oooh... I wish...and maybe it can also have a vita version with cross-buy/cross-save feature perhaps?  :yay:

I highly doubt that Altus will make a Super Golden. It would be nice though. They are already working on Persona 4 Ultimax, Shadow of the Labyrinth, Dancing all Night, and 5 so asking for a Super Golden might be too much. What else can you add to Persona 4 Golden? Extend the True Golden ending? 

• Like 1

I highly doubt that Altus will make a Super Golden. It would be nice though. They are already working on Persona 4 Ultimax, Shadow of the Labyrinth, Dancing all Night, and 5 so asking for a Super Golden might be too much. What else can you add to Persona 4 Golden? Extend the True Golden ending? 

male version of Margaret  :awesome:

male version of Margaret  :awesome:

Or what Altus did with Persona 3 Portable. *cough* Theodore *cough*   :facepalm:. What are they doing to do? Add another brother for Theodore, Margaret, and Elizabeth or do what they did with Marie and say that they found some random guy to be a denizen of the Velvet Room? Oh well, if that Persona announcement in any chance happens to be a Persona 4 "Super Golden," I don't know what to say then. Hopefully it shines more light on Persona 5 or any upcoming Persona games.  

Or what Altus did with Persona 3 Portable. *cough* Theodore *cough*   :facepalm:. What are they doing to do? Add another brother for Theodore, Margaret, and Elizabeth or do what they did with Marie and say that they found some random guy to be a denizen of the Velvet Room? Oh well, if that Persona announcement in any chance happens to be a Persona 4 "Super Golden," I don't know what to say then. Hopefully it shines more light on Persona 5 or any upcoming Persona games.  

well... they manage to make a fighting game and an upcoming rhythm game out of Persona so I think everything is possible to Atlus :P

well.. sooner or later we'll find out... the waiting game begins...

There's always possibility to include female protag for P4.

Female Narukami swag.

They better be announcing something related to Persona 5. Now I can officially get hyped since a western is confirmed!

It's too soon for P5. Atlus will start hype in Fall imo.

Since it's a Japanese stream, I'm guessing they're announcing the release date for Persona 5 in Japan and showing some actual gameplay. I'm betting they'll be confirming the rest of the cast for P4AU too.

Edited by Rawrgna

There's always possibility to include female protag for P4.

Female Narukami swag.

It's too soon for P5. Atlus will start hype in Fall imo.

If Altus wanted to add a female protagonist for Persona 4, then they could have just done it with Persona 4 Golden. I don't think it's too soon for Persona 5 hype since it's coming out this winter for Japan. They could throw in some teasers or maybe they will reveal some stuff but I don't think they will show gameplay yet. Either they will show gameplay around summer or fall. More the latter because summer might be early.