PS3 Can´t access my digital content

Rikapadupu

Hello guys

Thank you a lot for all the replies and share info.

Today I started to follow the advice of downloading the main games i want to save in consolle and i was doing thru the store. 

And i am suprised when i realise in the middle of nothing I have acess to my transfer list and content thru XMB or store. 1 hour earlier it wasnt possible.

I would like to find some logic in this.

Edited by Rikapadupu
  • Like 1

Hi all, I've been having the exact same issue accessing my Download List from the PS3 and PS Vita Stores for the past 2-3 Months... well today I went in and now all my purchases/downloads are there. 

I will assume that Sony/Playstation Suppot fixed whatever was wrong with my account and now I can download them all 😍. Just to be sure, I will download ALL my games just in case this issue comes up again 😅.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, solidcarlos said:

Hi all, I've been having the exact same issue accessing my Download List from the PS3 and PS Vita Stores for the past 2-3 Months... well today I went in and now all my purchases/downloads are there. 

I will assume that Sony/Playstation Suppot fixed whatever was wrong with my account and now I can download them all 😍. Just to be sure, I will download ALL my games just in case this issue comes up again 😅.

Good to know, first noticed the issue around that time frame on my Vita and since then used my PS3 and also didn't have access.

The PSVita isn't charged so I'm booting up my PS3 to check right now.

EDIT: Just checked my Transaction/Download History on the PS3 and it loaded instantly 🙌 I'll check my PSVita tomorrow as I've gotta get that charging and it's already 1am.

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL
  • Like 2

Yup, same thing here. Looks like SOMEONE found the issue on the backend and fixed it up. I'm downloading as many titles as I can onto my hard drive in case this happens again. Thanks everyone for keeping an eye on the forum, testing, and confirming. I'd like to think our collective reporting caught the attention of a backend engineer.

• Like 1

Can download PS3/Vita game again.

However, some not all PS Plus games not showing in download list, despite having a transaction ID.

1 game for example is The Hungry Horde.

Redeemed monthly PS Plus.

PS3 store shows I own the title, but Vita store wants me to buy it.

Edited by DogFacePig
Nevermind, it somehow got placed near the bottom of my 2500 item download list.

I'm wondering if it perhaps was related to the PS+ games, it's all working now (just went into my List on my PSVita today, that's working too 👌) but my PS+ Games are not listed/showing as "Purchased" within the stores... It does seem like they are in the download list (not gonna play this version, but Prince Of Persia Revelations on PSP was a PS+ game and I was able to download it from my Download List on the PSVita, the actual game page is listed as not being purchased however)

Yeah download lists are working again. A good time for everyone to review their local backup options, and also of course a good idea to do some backup clearing, as losing access to a game you've at least beaten and trophy completed doesn't feel as bad.

As for the PS+ purchase thing mentioned in above posts, I'm fairly certain I saw that going on even before the access to the download list was cut off. Ultimately the PS3 and Vita marketplaces are kind of a mess, and it's probably going to get worse.

16 hours ago, POEman553 said:

My PSN account on PS3 is working and the download list is loading but very slowly. The store crashed the first time I loaded it, then my PS3 crashed when I tried it again. Crazy that a complaint to the BBB was what fixed it.

Someone recommended me to use the Download list from the Transaction List in the XMB menu. This works much better, but does timeout after awhile. Overall a better experience, if not ideal. But at least it works.

Yeah. The download list working again was a relief for me.

Specs Ops The Line has been delisted and im only a FUBAR playthrough to get plat in this awesome game.

Games that i realized beeing delisted was LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid HD Trilogy and Spec Ops The Line.

Edited by Rikapadupu

I had quite a number of delisted content on my list.

* After Burner Climax

* Babel Rising

* Castle of Illusion

* Championship Sprint

* Fat Princess

The only item I seem to be missing is Age of Booty. I can download the map packs but I can't find the Demo / App listing to download it again. I believe it was a PS Plus title, but I don't even have my receipt showing I 'purchased' the demo at least.

1 hour ago, SamuraiTech said:

I had quite a number of delisted content on my list.

* After Burner Climax

* Babel Rising

* Castle of Illusion

* Championship Sprint

* Fat Princess

The only item I seem to be missing is Age of Booty. I can download the map packs but I can't find the Demo / App listing to download it again. I believe it was a PS Plus title, but I don't even have my receipt showing I 'purchased' the demo at least.

It's going to be a long process, but go through your 'transaction management' in the 'account' section of the webstore (or possibly even the PS3), I find it keeps a record of everything 'purchased' on the account.

12 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

It's going to be a long process, but go through your 'transaction management' in the 'account' section of the webstore (or possibly even the PS3), I find it keeps a record of everything 'purchased' on the account.

Age of Booty was delisted. If it was a PS Plus games even with subscription i dont think he would appear.  

4 hours ago, Rikapadupu said:

Age of Booty was delisted. If it was a PS Plus games even with subscription i dont think he would appear.  

It should do, it's essentially one big list of receipts.  I can go all the way back to my first 'purchased' item in 2007

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Dark_Overlord said:

It should do, it's essentially one big list of receipts.  I can go all the way back to my first 'purchased' item in 2007

spacer.png

Okay. Usually what happens with me is when my PS Plus subscription ends and I renew it, PS plus games will appear in the top of my download list just like they were "bought" again. If a game is delisted, cant be "re-bought" again. Thats the logic im following. I dont think the PS3 storage ps plus games  system is similar to PS4 or PS5. 

3 hours ago, Rikapadupu said:

Okay. Usually what happens with me is when my PS Plus subscription ends and I renew it, PS plus games will appear in the top of my download list just like they were "bought" again. If a game is delisted, cant be "re-bought" again. Thats the logic im following. I dont think the PS3 storage ps plus games  system is similar to PS4 or PS5. 

The transaction history isn't the download list :)  but I can understand the confusion

My download list is finally back too! However, Spec Ops: The Line is missing from my download list, even though it appears in my transaction history. Has anyone else had this problem? I know it was delisted recently, but other delisted games still appear in my download list.

43 minutes ago, Pnut41 said:

My download list is finally back too! However, Spec Ops: The Line is missing from my download list, even though it appears in my transaction history. Has anyone else had this problem? I know it was delisted recently, but other delisted games still appear in my download list.

Yes. Not appear thru PS Store but yes and only Account Settings/ Download List.

The games was delisted in all platforms.