PS3 Can´t access my digital content

Rikapadupu

Hello to all.

The issue is I can´t have access to my games or DLC thru download list, transations list, PSN Store download list, or any means. When I try to access thru download list gives me an error code and it says theres no content.

When I go to the store and I search my games, most of them I can download from there. The funny thing is, all the games I downloaded last weekend,

can´t access thru the store today, even if I intended to re-buy, It says Not available at the moment.But only those I downloaded last weekend.

I have a second account, and it works fine only difference is an UK account and my main is Portuguese.I tried to fix by rebuilding database, full system restore, deactivate and reactivate from PSN on PC and console, removed any payments method...I even contacted Sony and all they give me was network router troubleshooting or procedure i already done.

My PS3 is slim model and have a wired connection to internet.

I hope i was clear enough and help or ideas to try fix this are very much appreciated.

Thanks

• Like 1

Yes i am getting the same thing, I am in the UK when I go to the Account Settings > Transaction Management > Download List

I get error 80023102

been happening for about a week

Probably a certificate has expired somewhere on Sony backend and they dont know or care about PS3 or Vita users

Some google suggestions were reboot router, remove payment options, none of that works

I can still sync trophies though but thats probably on a different server to the transaction stuff for PS3 & Vita

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm currently having this issue. It's quite frustrating. Viewing the download list for my old accounts (profiles I don't use anymore) works fine but for my main account, the one I'm using here as well, it only gives me error code 80023102 on PS 3 when I try to view my downloads, both in the store and under account management. 

I could process a purchase on PS 3 with funds added to my wallet via PS 5 though, so that works at least.

I have tried to change my internet settings and reconnected to the router and signed in again and I also tried removing my payment methods and add them again but the error of not being able to access my download list on PS 3 still persists 😥 Any ideas?

Edited by Cosmokeeper

• 2 weeks later...

Just encountered this issue yesterday when I got the Compatibility Pack for Armored Core Verdict Day (it's a free download). My PS3 crashed, loaded it back up, and I see this error code in Downloads List in Account Management. None of my content I purchased from over the years shows up in PlayStation Store, although individual items when I search that I purchased do show up as "Purchased."

So I am not getting an error. I was trying to download Dead Nation onto my newest ps3 and when I go to download it I get a message saying I cant purchase at this time, but no error code involved.

I just bought this 2 days ago on my original ps3. I then tried to download it on my original ps3 just nlw, also tells me its not able to be purchased at this time. In downloads its not showing up as recent purchase, but it showing everything I bought last week.

I literally have the email in my inbox from the purchase. Im not trying to purchase. Im trying to download.  Any clues?

Hello everyone

My PS3 is still in the same situation. 

Ive been digging on the internet and many users have reported issues in their digital content in diferent ways, like games not downloading, error coedes, content not purchased etc..

But everything related with the 4.90 firmware upgrade. 

Can be a long shot, but is there any way to go previous firmaware?

I dont want to mod my PS3 or anything like that.

18 minutes ago, Rikapadupu said:

Hello everyone

Ive been digging on the internet and many users have reported issues in their digital content in diferent ways, like games not downloading, error coedes, content not purchased etc..

I don't think it's PS3 related. I'm having the same issue on PS3 and Vita today. Support bot keeps closing the chat and can't reach and actual PS Support agent.

14 hours ago, Rikapadupu said:

Hello everyone

You can download one of the previous firmware version into an USB disk and update your system manually, but as soon as you get online you will get a prompt asking for update, probably.

I'm having issues with some games myself. The games I've purchased in the past are not showing up correctly. They do appear on my download list, but on the storefronts they are being showed as not purchased. This weird occurrence happened to me only with games that came in the form of Demo + License key; games that came in the form of "Full Game" (without a Demo and Unlock key) are showing up correctly on the storefronts.

• 3 weeks later...

This still appears to be a problem, as I'm experiencing it on my end as well. One of my friends has a PS3 account with a few (maybe 100 total pieces of content) downloads and he is able to view his download list. I have over 6,000 pieces of content on my profile, so I can't help but wonder if the amount of content is a contributing factor. I already tried reporting the issue to Sony support, but they were unable to help. Has anyone on this post had luck with any troubleshooting steps?

14 hours ago, SamuraiTech said:

This still appears to be a problem, as I'm experiencing it on my end as well. One of my friends has a PS3 account with a few (maybe 100 total pieces of content) downloads and he is able to view his download list. I have over 6,000 pieces of content on my profile, so I can't help but wonder if the amount of content is a contributing factor. I already tried reporting the issue to Sony support, but they were unable to help. Has anyone on this post had luck with any troubleshooting steps?

Assuming that your PS3 is a stock PS3 (ie. no CFW), then you need to keep at their support and not take no for an answer. Their first line aren't likely to be able to fix it, it will need to be escalated. If it's a server or software issue related to something specific on your account (ie. some bad data in your download list which causes the PS3 process to crash out), then they are the only ones who will be able to fix it.

What I would try - if you are able to - is log into your account on your friends PS3. Does the same thing happen there?

If something behind the scenes is going wrong with authentication you could try logging out of the PS3, then revoke your current PS3 Device Setup Password followed by generating a new one and logging back in using that. 

Lastly you could try changing your DNS server. If it were to be an issue with specific Sony servers, changing which DNS server you use may may get you routed to a different Sony server. I would try alternating between 8.8.8.8 (Google DNS) and 1.1.1.1 (Cloudflare DNS).

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, andshrew said:

If something behind the scenes is going wrong with authentication you could try logging out of the PS3, then revoke your current PS3 Device Setup Password followed by generating a new one and logging back in using that. 

That's exactly where I've told them I think the fault is.

I've been in contact with Sony about this issue since the end of October. Passwords show as unused even when that's not true. It's gotta be throwing the licenses off

20 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

That's exactly where I've told them I think the fault is.

I've been in contact with Sony about this issue since the end of October. Passwords show as unused even when that's not true. It's gotta be throwing the licenses off

I very much doubt that's related, since my device passwords were showing as unused for like at least two years prior to this issue surfacing. Also there's the fact that literally every other function related to passwords, such as entering a password when making a purchase, or signing into any aspect of the service works fine. The fact that it's just the download list returning an error makes me think it's possibly related to some specific piece of content, or the number of content items on the list.

I agree the "unused" tag on the Device Passwords is misleading; I think it's actually a feature which is incomplete in their front end. If you have the browser developer tools open (F12) when you browse to that page you can see that the data they are sending to your browser relating to those passwords only includes the unique id of the password, and the date that it was created. There is nothing in that data to indicate whether or not the password has ever been used (likely there was intention to include this at some point - given that the front end attempts to display something - but it was never actually implemented).

That page accesses https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/2.0/accounts/me/devicepasswords which for me gives a response like:

{
    "device_passwords": [
        {
            "device_password_id": "d1bec79d-d7a5-4c5f-bc34-59ff77abbd5c",
            "date_created": "2021-01-18T16:59:28.586Z"
        }
      ]
}

Anyway, authentication scopes can be weird sometimes. I'd suggest the PS Store, the main PS3 OS (ie. signing in, friend list, trophies etc), and Transaction Management (ie. where the OS level download list is) are all separate services / scopes which made me think that perhaps your device password is being accepted normally by some of them, but not the one which manages the download list, which is why you get the appearance of things mostly working.

But equally it could be something on your download list, or a piece of content that everyone affected has in common on their account that is causing the issue.

It's incredible these issues have been going on for months for some people. What Sony really need are eyes on the community to pick up and triage issues like this, which are otherwise an absolute pain to get through the normal support process with (a bit like how feedback in the PS1 / PSP classics thread here works, in getting that feedback directly to the people who can fix something).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, andshrew said:

I agree the "unused" tag on the Device Passwords is misleading; I think it's actually a feature which is incomplete in their front end. If you have the browser developer tools open (F12) when you browse to that page you can see that the data they are sending to your browser relating to those passwords only includes the unique id of the password, and the date that it was created. There is nothing in that data to indicate whether or not the password has ever been used (likely there was intention to include this at some point - given that the front end attempts to display something - but it was never actually implemented).

That page accesses https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/2.0/accounts/me/devicepasswords which for me gives a response like:

{
    "device_passwords": [
        {
            "device_password_id": "d1bec79d-d7a5-4c5f-bc34-59ff77abbd5c",
            "date_created": "2021-01-18T16:59:28.586Z"
        }
      ]
}

Anyway, authentication scopes can be weird sometimes. I'd suggest the PS Store, the main PS3 OS (ie. signing in, friend list, trophies etc), and Transaction Management (ie. where the OS level download list is) are all separate services / scopes which made me think that perhaps your device password is being accepted normally by some of them, but not the one which manages the download list, which is why you get the appearance of things mostly working.

But equally it could be something on your download list, or a piece of content that everyone affected has in common on their account that is causing the issue.

It's incredible these issues have been going on for months for some people. What Sony really need are eyes on the community to pick up and triage issues like this, which are otherwise an absolute pain to get through the normal support process with (a bit like how feedback in the PS1 / PSP classics thread here works, in getting that feedback directly to the people who can fix something).

Mine definitely said used. I deactivated everything then re added them because I couldn't download a certain game from my download list (final fight double impact) then all my problems started. I've seen another person on Reddit with the same thing. Same game too.

1 hour ago, RedDevil757 said:

Mine definitely said used. I deactivated everything then re added them because I couldn't download a certain game from my download list (final fight double impact) then all my problems started. I've seen another person on Reddit with the same thing. Same game too.

Doesn't Final Fight have some weird DRM attached to it?   It has that always online, 24 hour per console restrictive crap.  Could it be something to do with Capcom?

Edited by Dark_Overlord

18 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Doesn't Final Fight have some weird DRM attached to it?   It has that always online, 24 hour per console restrictive crap.  Could it be something to do with Capcom?

I wonder if everyone with this problem owns the game.

I have 2 ps3s. The game is installed on one but the game doesn't work. It throws up a error

1 minute ago, RedDevil757 said:

I wonder if everyone with this problem owns the game.

I have 2 ps3s. The game is installed on one but the game doesn't work. It throws up a error

Have you tried to boot it up offline whilst your PS3's internet connection is disabled?

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried to boot it up offline whilst your PS3's internet connection is disabled?

It won't work, you have to be connected and signed in to play Final Fight

EDIT- seems like OP isn't the only one

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

It won't work, you have to be connected and signed in to play Final Fight

EDIT- seems like OP isn't the only one

Ouch, that sucks :(. I take it this means the 100% is now unobtainable?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.