The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

4 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Besides from this I have been playing quite a few different games but haven't completed any: Inertial Drift [PS5] has been whooping my a** like only very few racing games ever did. @Destructor-8 If you are looking for a serious racing-challenge Inertial Drift is your next mission… at this point I would say that this is beyond Trackmania difficulty wise.

I have that to play at some point, hope you like it as it's meant to be pretty decent. I'm working on some stuff right now along with cleaning up but hopefully will get there.

I would like to sign up to the event for this year again.

Iirc, last year you were able to retroactively add games if you have completed them in the year of the event, even if you weren't registered then. Is this still possible this year or am I remembering it wrong?

Either way is fine, happy hunting everyone.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Koro249 said:

I would like to sign up to the event for this year again.

Iirc, last year you were able to retroactively add games if you have completed them in the year of the event, even if you weren't registered then. Is this still possible this year or am I remembering it wrong?

Either way is fine, happy hunting everyone.

Heyo!

No, it only counts from the moment of signing up :D if you completed UR games before signing up, those don't count unfortunately

• Like 1

@CopaneleIf I have the platinum in a game, but haven't done the DLC. Is the game eligible for the event? The DLC has Ultra rare trophies.

Edit: It's XCOM 2, I never felt like doing the DLC, but maybe the bounty is the extra motivation I need.

Edited by CabDK

9 minutes ago, CabDK said:

@CopaneleIf I have the platinum in a game, but haven't done the DLC. Is the game eligible for the event? The DLC has Ultra rare trophies.

Edit: It's XCOM 2, I never felt like doing the DLC, but maybe the bounty is the extra motivation I need.

You have to 100% the game unfortunately 😁only the platinum is not enough. 

Exceptions to that are unachievable trophies/delisted stuff

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

You have to 100% the game unfortunately 😁only the platinum is not enough. 

Exceptions to that are unachievable trophies/delisted stuff

Yes of course, and I just read the rules again. What I ment was, if I complete the DLC and getting 100% during the event, but already have the platinum before the event.

Edit: From reading the rules it seems like it is eligible. I just wasn't 100% sure.

Edited by CabDK

26 minutes ago, CabDK said:

Yes of course, and I just read the rules again. What I ment was, if I complete the DLC and getting 100% during the event, but already have the platinum before the event.

Edit: From reading the rules it seems like it is eligible. I just wasn't 100% sure.

Aaaah ok ok, yes now I understood what you asked. Correct, if you 100%the game you get the points.

I really need to start Xcom 2 one of these days too. Would have started Xcom1 but one DLC is delisted from what I heard, which is a shame 

• Like 4

On 3/14/2024 at 3:34 PM, Cruscah said:

Unfortunately, Rock of Ages 3 is a broken mess. Some game modes do not work properly, the game crashes a lot, your boulder can get stuck on the ground and the list of issues goes on. Despite everything, I had a great time with it and, if you liked one of the first two games, I'd recommend it, it's the one with most content in the trilogy. The online trophies can be done in less than 3 hours with two controllers and nothing is particularly hard.

I was so angry when I typed up that post. Glad you at least still found some enjoyment from the experience.

• Like 1