The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

19 minutes ago, francis1289RPT said:

Not sure if SGW2 counts because only the platinum trophy is Ultra Rare, but if not then I'll replace it with Marvel's Iron Man VR Platinum & 100% instead. :) 

Yes it counts :D any UR counts, including the platinum

13 minutes ago, Mastrospaccasoul said:

I'm doing the technomancer, is eligible for tier 1?

And i tried olliolliworld, but the game glitched and i couldn't take the platinum ahahah

Yep, it is UR from what I see

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

I hope with all these Sonic games coming out that we can get a Unleased remaster.

Sonic Re-Unleased.😅

Too me this is the hardest Sonic plat(1000g on Xbox) so if I can go back and do that again but with trophies would be awesome.

Great job on your plat, it's a worthy one to have. 

Thank you for the kind words and I 100% agree the game being remastered would be awesome I think everything the game suffers from control wise would then be fixed and the insane graphics would be even better. I’m just hoping for a game like Sonic Unleashed to come out one day… Lol

• Like 4

8 hours ago, enzo0864_ said:

Congrats! How was the game? I'm a little scared of trying it since I heard the game crashes frequently during survival mode

Thanks for the Like Peoples :)

The Games crush realy often and ruin your Survior runs. I had dozen's of random Crashes. It seems this belongs to server problems, playing offline would fix this, but also keep you out of a nice feature with the friend requests in this game. There are also a few more trophies you might struggle. Hope this helps you.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Meikoro said:

Thanks for the Like Peoples :)

The Games crush realy often and ruin your Survior runs. I had dozen's of random Crashes. It seems this belongs to server problems, playing offline would fix this, but also keep you out of a nice feature with the friend requests in this game. There are also a few more trophies you might struggle. Hope this helps you.

Adding to that, for some reason I also had trouble with the Trophy for spectating a friend: I was unable to get it by myself with my two consoles because instead of spectating I would remain the main menu doing nothing, while in the other console the game crashed. No idea why. In the end, I solved it by spectating @AtarashiM0 with his own console.

Very easy sub 1% Platinum, overall.

• Like 1