Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

4 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

Finally Dead God in Isaac Finished :D

Sifu DLCs are next.
I Hope i find a difficulty rating, since Basegame has a 3/10.

But arena has no easy mode and is super easily a 7 if not even up to a 9, especially the last 5 arenas :D

Good job on Binding of Isaac!

For Arenas #1 I found this PSNProfiles guide https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18489-sifu-arenas-1-dlc-trophy-guide

Arenas #2 doesn't have a guide yet, but as popular as the game is I'm sure it'll have one somewhere before the year is up. You can also use guide ratings even if you write the guide yourself so if you wanna write a guide for Arenas #2 and have it published here that would count as well

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

So, I have finally put some games on a spreadsheet: Here.

The Bookwalker one is a guide that I am making, considering I can find nothing anywhere with saying how difficult it is or how long it takes.

If that is no good, then I will get rid.

Total Points: 114.5

Guides you’ve written are great! It just needs to be published, so that it becomes an official guide (as opposed to like a forum post guide). Thanks for writing that, guide writers are the best :) 

• Like 1

Update #2

I had a productive weekend. I got my platinum trophy in heavy rain on friday. I enjoyed the game overall. Unfortunately, the controls have aged a bit badly, but it's still a very enjoyable game.

Immediately after that I started playing the Walking Dead. I just had to play seasons 1, 2 and Michionne. (I had already played the game on PC and XBOX)

spacer.png

• Like 4

Finished one of my games.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory was a really nice game but a few collectable things were a real pain in the a..

And i realised that i am not really good at picking up a game where i left it, meaning i have to play my games from the very beginning...oh well

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DzQ1ytkaKXPdhJfxgelO2pdsWHOEO0qVO3jLh40BRs8/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 3

@ImLordell Welcome to the challenge :) Just make a copy of the example sheet, plug your games in then record your score here and you're in! :D

On 12/11/2023 at 2:53 PM, Rebourne07 said:
  • Here's an EXAMPLE Spreadsheet with Formulas and Charts! by @Xylobe to help track your progress. Just change the games and values to your own and everything will auto-update to calculate your personalized backlog completion stats (Though badge completions are all manual). Please use screenshots of this spreadsheet or links to a personal copy to update us every time you earn new points :D
  • To make a personal copy of the spreadsheet, go to the link and go to File -> Make a copy. Then just bookmark that and put your game information in it and post that link each time you complete a game. 
  • To ensure your link is visible to everyone else, click Share in the top right corner and change General Access to "Anyone with the link" and "Viewer".

• Like 1