Attack on Completion 2024

10 hours ago, PressContinue said:

At least in true Persona fashion a NG+ run can be cut down from 90 hours to about 20 thanks to skipping every single text box and cutscene.

And skipping all the fluff. NG+ carries over your social stats so you don't have to do those tedious things like study and do part-time jobs, especially if you have the trophy for all social links at Rank 10, because you get to keep the key items that let you fuse the ultimate Persona of each Arcana. It's just the superboss and fusing the ultimate Persona for two trophies. :)

9 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Final Fantasy XIV (35% -> 37%):

Finished up patch 6.2 story, so continuing with this. Also was able to solo savage coil T9, finally got those out of the way. Been working on the island, almost level 6. Doing other Misc stuff, just making progress.

I've got bad news for you, Squirlruler - FFXIV will never be complete as they'll add more trophies. Already they will probably add trophies in three weeks with Dawntrail. 😜

Not discouraging you - most of the DLC trophies are pretty good, but focus on the platinum foremost, it'll save your sanity.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I've got bad news for you, Squirlruler - FFXIV will never be complete as they'll add more trophies. Already they will probably add trophies in three weeks with Dawntrail. 😜

Not discouraging you - most of the DLC trophies are pretty good, but focus on the platinum foremost, it'll save your sanity

Yea, between them and FO76, will be forever going back. I'm kinda low key hoping they add like 50-60 trophies for dawn trail 7.0 expansion lol

53 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Yea, between them and FO76, will be forever going back. I'm kinda low key hoping they add like 50-60 trophies for dawn trail 7.0 expansion lol

I don't think they'll go that batsh** insane, but then again I wouldn't put it past Yoshi-P to do that. :lol: It'll probably be, at most, the same amount of trophies as Endwalker DLC had.

1 hour ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I don't think they'll go that batsh** insane, but then again I wouldn't put it past Yoshi-P to do that. :lol: It'll probably be, at most, the same amount of trophies as Endwalker DLC had.

They just need to lean into it like Sea of Thieves did lol

I'm just starting out but I was at 88% until I got the itch to start RDR2 and now back down to 77%. And this game is going to take forever. Good lord the online grind sucks. Only 9 trophies short of the plat for Dragons Dogma 2 so I should get on that and hopefully get back over 80%. 

• Like 3