Attack on Completion 2024

34 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Ooh nice! I loved Dishonored, it was very fun. The 2 part Knife of Dunwall was great too! Dunwall City Trials... the less said the better. I doubt I will ever clean those remaining trophies up. I recommend Dishonored 2 if you need more of that in your life

I did already finish 2 this year 😁. Death of an outsider is what I have left after this one. Planning to do it this year too.

Trials are bad right? Have to see how it goes. 9/10 difficulty rating is a bit obscene ....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

I did already finish 2 this year 😁. Death of an outsider is what I have left after this one. Planning to do it this year too.

Trials are bad right? Have to see how it goes. 9/10 difficulty rating is a bit obscene ....

Nice, I have to do Death of the Outsider myself still too.

Trials are horrible. The require a lot of RNG luck and a good amount of skill too IMO. I got maybe half of the trophies without too much difficulty but the rest would take hours upon hours of attempts. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stuthesheep said:

Planning to finish all three games on Normal first before having a bash at Insanity on the three of them, not had too many troubles so far so hopefully it won't be too bad (famous last words etc). Only need the Insanity trophies for the collection set and not the plats so it's not a must-do, but it would be a decent thing to have on the record.

FYI, back when the Legendary Edition released, there was a save exploit you could use to "beat" all 3 games on Insanity. There was a thread on it that is probably still around that tells you what to do. Insanity isn't too bad but it can be challenging at times. I did the PS3 stacks and ME1&2 Legendary legit but Grissom Academy was pissing me off in 3 and I ended up doing the exploit.

It's a great series and I hope you enjoy your time through it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, stuthesheep said:

Started on ME2 now (pushing myself back to the wrong side of the 91% mark in the process), not too far into it so far but it seems slightly trickier than the first one so far - although that could just be a result of having a character back to scratch rather than the cool guns and skills I had accumulated by the end of the first one. Haven't had the chance to get too much ticked off yet, mainly because my Shepherd seems to have spent a large amount of the early game getting drunk. A nice mysterious story developing early on and hopefully some of the many questions I have about developments will be answered along the way!

Loving the progress in ME! ME2 was actually my first one since ME didn't release on PS3 until I think ME3 did and they came out with the ME Trilogy on PS3. When you unlock planet probes for resource extraction, make sure you head to our galaxy for the planet Uranus. EDI has some great dialog. 😁

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@Psy-Tychist
Original Starting PCG: 72.68%                    April Earned Trophies: 335
Goal PCG: 75%                    April Earned Platinums: 0
April Starting PCG: 72.76%                    April Games Started: 17
Current PCG: 72.84%                    April Games Completed: 10
Month Increase: 0.08%
Total Increase: 0.16%

I earned the most trophies this month??

• Like 1

my stats are good  i'm stil playing hero coliseum in dragonball  xenoverse2 i do the last trophie and that is a real pain.

doing all the story and free battles and while i am playing it i have improved i am collecting figures super rare and ultra rare figures  is the important thing now and lvling them up collecting items and xp it is a grind but i enjoy it tough once it is finished then i do the other games i have improved quite alot fighting games are fun...!

• Like 3