Attack on Completion 2024

11 hours ago, Leboyo56 said:

Complete Castle Crashers PS3 on Insane with my online boosting partner and pay them back by helping them earn those 40 Arena multiplayer wins

Let me know if you find someone who can carry Insane, I need that as well. I need and can help with arena wins too.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:12 AM, Squirlruler said:

Let me know if you find someone who can carry Insane, I need that as well. I need and can help with arena wins too.

There's a guy whose username I forget that carries people through Insane time to time. He joined a previous boosting session here on the site that I also joined. He helped two of the users get carried through Insane while he did 95% of the work. They were all happy and celebrated. I didn't feel right getting carried through a game I really wanted to beat with more effort on my part, so I told him I didn't want his help after some consideration. So now I'm playing through Insane with another player who joined a session I made to find other players who wanted to struggle through Insane together. I've done the 40 Arena wins but this other guy I'm doing Insane with insisted we finish the game before I help him with his 40 Arena wins. We've already made it past the first major skill wall/chokehold together, which is that Troll-spawning boss right before the saw mill section where you're riding all the deers. We're currently on the wedding-crashers level fighting the organ-playing Groom boss. We're both well aware that the semi-final Necromancer boss is gonna be where we struggle the hardest once we reach that.

• Like 1