Another Xbox traitor ;)

Larentix

Hey there!

Although I've been visiting PSNP for a few months now, I haven't paid much attention to the forum. Until now. So let me introduce myself for a bit.

I've been an Xbox gamer for years, having owned an original Xbox and still owning a 360 today. But, about a year ago, I decided my new next-gen console would be a PS4. It just seemed the better one of the two. Especially when those guys from Redmond decided to postpone the lauch of their new VCR in my country. Some b*llshit excuse about Kinect localization... I don't buy it (and literally still can't, without importing). Anyway, I decided to warm myself up by buying a PS3 to play some of the gems I couldn't play at my 360. I'm talking about Uncharted, Heavy Rain, inFamous and, last but centainly not least, The Last of Us. Since then, my Xbox 360 has been collecting dust most of the time. I have no regrets. I love the PS4, even though there aren't that many interesting games yet. The upside is that there is still enough time to give my PS3 some love. Feel free to take a look at my profile.

See you guys around!

• Like 2