[Poll] Favorite Call of Duty mode

What is your favorite mode in Call of Duty  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your Favorite mode in Call of Duty???

• Campaigns (all)
    • ZOMBIES (all)
    • Online(all)(Not including ZOMBIES)

I chose not to submit a vote, I can’t pick, I can’t speak on any of the cods since blops2 as that’s the last one I played, but the oldies were during the golden era of online gaming, cod4mw was so good back then the new age just doesn’t understand, zombies is good fun n adds replayability n it’s fun going for the Easter eggs, and some of the campaigns have been really good, waw and mw2 for example, so it’s hard to choose, but if there was a choice of what online mode I’d prefer, gun game was epic when it first came out, but the best online experience ever in terms of an fps war game, has to be a toss up between the og mw, or battlefield 3, I miss sniping against people that wasn’t cheating, oh the good ol days

Edited by Shmeefly

I love a classic Team Death match

zombies is so boring like all u do I shoot zombies on a map boo it sucks.

campaign does not even tell a good story, you shoot enemies  in different maps.

online at least it can be a challenge plus it varies modes Online.

Zombies for me. I loved the Multiplayers but they don't have the same longevity and these days you'd get a team deathmatch and maybe another mode like domination if you're lucky

With Zombies, you just gotta hop into a game. I like both flavours of complicated maps like Origins and simple chilled ones like Kino Der Toten :)

Spec Ops from MW2 was pretty fun as well!

The campaigns for the CODs these days are boring I agree. When ghosts came out I lost interest in the series because I see it for what it is. The series is just recycled year after year using the same fucking engine. This is a problem with modern gaming these days. The campaigns before ghosts and BO3 were good campaigns though, whereas these days they feel really bland. Just the overall shift in media these days which has a set tone in bad creative talent and bad writing.

Zombies is like the worst Mode ever

Campaigns are alright but it is just like the campaigns you can beat in like 6 to 8 hours No time replaying the campaigns  

Online play until servers Shut Down 

Online Wins😄

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 10:45 PM, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

option 4: Spec ops!

I'm with you spec ops is the least sucking of them. Zombies is retarded and campaign is painfully boring. Not that I have bought cod in many years good riddance.