This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

I am having the same issue, and I don't know how, when or why this happened.

I do got some trophies from PS4 that popped again on PS5 and I also got some trophies for games that weren't out yet (reviewer for a gaming website) but for the latter I always had to hide the trophies until the game came out.  I just found out one day that I could not login anymore to my profile, and I seriously do not understand why.

As I have been reading through the forum some people speak of cheating, custom firmwares,... but none of that has ever been used on my account. 

I also read: too bad, make a new account, but that's not going to happen. I just want to find out what happened to my account and the reason for deletion, because this just isn't fair. If I deliberately cheated or did something, I would just admit, but I didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Evilienn said:

I am having the same issue, and I don't know how, when or why this happened.

I do got some trophies from PS4 that popped again on PS5 and I also got some trophies for games that weren't out yet (reviewer for a gaming website) but for the latter I always had to hide the trophies until the game came out.  I just found out one day that I could not login anymore to my profile, and I seriously do not understand why.

As I have been reading through the forum some people speak of cheating, custom firmwares,... but none of that has ever been used on my account. 

I also read: too bad, make a new account, but that's not going to happen. I just want to find out what happened to my account and the reason for deletion, because this just isn't fair. If I deliberately cheated or did something, I would just admit, but I didn't. 

Sly is the one who can see the specific trophy or trophies that caused the ban, and reasons I have seen posted all fall in the situation that the trophy timestamps were in the future, which can’t happen under any circumstances with official firmware. 

I haven’t seen anyone who has been removed successfully make the case that the findings were incorrect though. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Sly is the one who can see the specific trophy or trophies that caused the ban, and reasons I have seen posted all fall in the situation that the trophy timestamps were in the future, which can’t happen under any circumstances with official firmware. 

I haven’t seen anyone who has been removed successfully make the case that the findings were incorrect though. 

Thank you for your reply. I have messaged Sly to ask for more information, since I am curious and would like to know what caused this. Maybe something else is wrong with my account, so I want to figure it out and get to the bottom of this.   How is even possible for trophies to be shown in the future?  

1 minute ago, Evilienn said:

Thank you for your reply. I have messaged Sly to ask for more information, since I am curious and would like to know what caused this. Maybe something else is wrong with my account, so I want to figure it out and get to the bottom of this.   How is even possible for trophies to be shown in the future?  

As you mentioned in your post: custom firmware. People can put any date and time they want, and often screw up and put a timestamp in the future. I’m guessing a lot of these cases people are sharing their accounts and someone they share with has done it without their knowledge, or people are just acting innocent hoping people here are either uninformed, gullible, or just pity them. 

I’ll also note, if an account is also removed from all the other trophy tracking sites, it generally confirms the reason they were removed from here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I hope to please find help here because I am getting very scared and I really want to know why and also for my profile to appear. My ID is: DiegoWolf29

It turns out that one day I am going to enter PSNProfiles to update my profile and make my mosaic of platinum trophies but when I see it it tells me that (This user has been removed and can't be tracked) and I don't understand why if in my own words I don't I did nothing, I was looking at the rules of how this can happen to people and I think they eliminated me by mistake for having too many autopops or something like that, I'm honestly feeling bad and I just want answers and if I could have my profile again

36 minutes ago, D13G0W0LF29 said:

Hello, I hope to please find help here because I am getting very scared and I really want to know why and also for my profile to appear. My ID is: DiegoWolf29

It turns out that one day I am going to enter PSNProfiles to update my profile and make my mosaic of platinum trophies but when I see it it tells me that (This user has been removed and can't be tracked) and I don't understand why if in my own words I don't I did nothing, I was looking at the rules of how this can happen to people and I think they eliminated me by mistake for having too many autopops or something like that, I'm honestly feeling bad and I just want answers and if I could have my profile again

Your profile was nuked by the auto-mod so isn't coming back, because you have way too many hacked games and dodgy timestamps for it to be allowed on the leaderboards. All you can do is create a new account and don't cheat this time. EDIT: I've just looked on another site and your profile has been nuked there as well.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Tu perfil fue destruido por la modificación automática, por lo que no volverá, porque tienes demasiados juegos pirateados y marcas de tiempo poco fiables como para permitirlo en las tablas de clasificación. Todo lo que puedes hacer es crear una cuenta nueva y no hacer trampa esta vez.

But how can they say that I have pirated games and that I cheated, in which ones can this be verified???

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, D13G0W0LF29 said:

But how can they say that I have pirated games and that I cheated, in which ones can this be verified???

The auto-mod is never wrong, plus I've just looked up your profile on another site and it shows obvious signs of save file and CFW usage.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

The auto removal tool is only accessible to Sly, and not any staff members. While I know criteria it searches for, nobody can tell you the exact reason, other than Sly.

I’m sure he’s not risking revenue by removing customers, on a whim, for no reason at all…

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, D13G0W0LF29 said:

You’re also removed from leaderboards on multiple other trophy tacking sites, I really doubt the auto mod made a wrong choice

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Hey All,
Could I please ask why my profile has been removed off the PSN Profile website? My username is sagh97 I have done nothing to break the terms of service or use of the website and I would like to have my profile restored. I have been emailing Sony support as the Trophy’s that I have entry over a decade was in a local user and when I signed into that user on my ps3 and unlocked my psn from a different user the trophy timestamps didn’t aline up when I synced the account as I never had a psn account linked to that ps3 user profile. I think this might have flagged an auto ban in your system and I would like this resorted as I have legitatmanty earnt those trophies even tho the time stamps didn't sync properly to PSN

Please find attached a YouTube video of proof of genuine trophies that I have earnt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXlgzdQG5Y
Please re enstate my account 

Many thanks
Sam

The auto-mod found evidence of CFW usage and/or timestamp manipulation on your account so nuked it to maintain leaderboard integrity. Leaderboard bans that stem from being auto-modded, are irreversible and won't ever be lifted - all you can do is create a new account and don't cheat this time.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Hey,

I didn't mod my PS3 and my PS3 can't even run CFW at all even if I wanted to mod my PS3 which I never did. I am happy to supply evidance for the matter to have this overturned as I do not want to create a new profile becasue I have had this profile for over ten years. I also have a disability and am blind in one eye can my account please be reinstated as a once off as they are genuine trophy’s

Edited by sagh97
  • Haha 2

Hi,

I know that I didn’t unlock the platinum. However as stated above when I synced the trophy’s off a user that I never had signed in with a PSN account the timestamps never synced I do not know why nor how but I have ASD and I never put CFW on my PS3. Could I please have someone DM me so we can discuss this.

8 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

These are some of your Guitar Hero: Metallica trophies sorted by date from a different site:

spacer.png

You also don't have the plat in spite of unlocking all other trophies (at the same time) and you obtained many unobtainable trophies in the game this month.

Back when I did unlock them they were obtainable…. Please see this YouTube video stipulating the trophy timestamps 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXlgzdQG5Y

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sagh97 said:

Hi,

I know that I didn’t unlock the platinum. However as stated above when I synced the trophy’s off a user that I never had signed in with a PSN account the timestamps never synced I do not know why nor how but I have ASD and I never put CFW on my PS3. Could I please have someone DM me so we can discuss this.

Back when I did unlock them they were obtainable…. Please see this YouTube video stipulating the trophy timestamps 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXlgzdQG5Y

There's nothing to discuss, the auto-mod is never wrong, plus Sly has never and will never lift a ban resulting from being caught by it. Your 1 and only option is to write off this account and start a new one from scratch.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Even in the video provided there was inconsistencies, for LBP2 160 yays was earned in 2012, while 40 yays was earned last year, you ratted yourself out lol

LBP2?

9 hours ago, Mr_Wright95 said:

Oh no. It’s the consequences of my actions 😂

I also out the game down for a while to I don’t binge games in one sitting 

• Haha 1