This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

9 minutes ago, sagh97 said:

LBP2?

You should know which game that is by the fact they also mentioned Yays and you have trophy timestamps in the last year. 

Either way, no one is sending you a PM to discuss your removal. The logic of the auto-removal is pretty straightforward in what’s it’s checking and it isn’t up for debate.

Your account will not be allowed back on the site. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You should know which game that is by the fact they also mentioned Yays and you have trophy timestamps in the last year. 

Either way, no one is sending you a PM to discuss your removal. The logic of the auto-removal is pretty straightforward in what’s it’s checking and it isn’t up for debate.

Your account will not be allowed back on the site. 

But I can create a new one….

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2024 at 1:03 PM, J-S_93 said:

AI and technology is moving too fast, we got time travellers and shit.

I reported a cheater the other day still waiting for him to be removed. It's funny how his early trophies on his list are from 2022... Yet trophy lists above are from 2019, 2020, 2021 lol do they really think they can fool people with this lol.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I reported a cheater the other day still waiting for him to be removed. It's funny how his early trophies on his list are from 2022... Yet trophy lists above are from 2019, 2020, 2021 lol do they really think they can fool people with this lol.

They’re referring to people who have popped timestamps in the future, which is what would result in what you see in this thread.

You’re talking about regular flags that don’t generally remove entire profiles from the site. 

5 minutes ago, mante367 said:

My ID where I was deleted:

X-ThE_sEntrY-X

Hello everyone, my profiles profile has been deleted and I would like to know the reasons why.

Clearly you’ve cheated games as the website algorithm has detected CFW usage on your profile and has automatically removed you.

The site owner @Sly Ripper is the only one with these reports but has never overturned any disputes of this kind though you are welcome to contact him.

Start a new profile and don’t cheat!!

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 3

See here:

Your account was auto-modded then nuked after it was found to show evidence of CFW (Custom Firmware) usage and timestamp manipulation. This type of leaderboard removal is irreversible so don't waste your time trying to get it reversed, because it won't ever happen - all you can do is create a new account and start over without cheating this time.

EDIT 1: Here's their profile: https://(URL not allowed).com/X-ThE_sEnTrY-X/https://shorturl.at/hloHT

EDIT 2: I see at least 3 hacked games on your profile and there will certainly be more if I look deeper.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Thanks for responding, I understand that they have an algorithm for cheaters, but I haven't really cheated in those difficult games as they say, I would like to know what game they have marked me with.

Thanks for responding, I understand that they have an algorithm for cheaters, but I haven't really cheated in those difficult games as they say, I would like to know what game they have marked me with.

5 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

spacer.png

Apparently you completed this game later this year. Are you sure you didn't cheat, my guy? Are you a time traveller?

Is that one just a website error? I don't see that date on that game on his trophy list. He has 2 stacks of it and neither say Dec 2024 (unless he had 3 stacks of it and hid one lol)

Edited by den-69

4 minutes ago, den-69 said:

Is that one just a website error? I don't see that date on that game on his trophy list. He has 2 stacks of it and neither say Dec 2024 (unless he had 3 stacks of it and hid one lol)

Oh it's there you can see it, just above Atomic Ninjas on his list. 39/40 trophies are in Dec 2023, but the last one says Dec 2024

Edited by willmill97
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

spacer.png

Apparently you completed this game later this year. Are you sure you didn't cheat, my guy? Are you a time traveller?

Damn those time travellers, always cheating on trophies in games.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

spacer.png

OP is Marty McFly? Watch what happens when this baby hits 88 platinums an hour! 

• Like 1

Just to to let you know, hiding this game won't bring you back onto the leaderboards unfortunately. It's a shame as you (assuming you did these legit) you have some really great platinums on your list and we even share the same 1st platinum. As others have you said your only option is to start a new account and be clean this time