This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

2 minutes ago, The-Power-Green- said:

Suddenly my profile disappeared, I tried to log in and it told me that. I think it happened due to loading my saved trophy data from Dantes Inferno

Your profile was scanned by the site algorithm and determined that your trophy timestamps warrant the total removal of your profile and will not be allowed to return to the site.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Your profile was scanned by the site algorithm and determined that your trophy timestamps warrant the total removal of your profile and will not be allowed to return to the site.

Isn't there a way to recover it? It's only because of Dante's trophies that this happened. 

1 minute ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

What's cfw?

Custom Firmware. Meaning they jailbroke their PS3. 

Which doesn't usually dictate an account ban from here, so they had to of done something else. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

It's not like there's much on the profile (fewer than 150 trophies). Would be a great time to learn from past mistakes and start fresh.

Too bad, since I wanted to platinum dantes inferno so I did that to have the trophies online, which cannot be obtained now since the servers are useless. But hey, no problem  

5 minutes ago, applerski said:

My account was removed by I don't know why. I never got flagged or anything. Where can I see if I was flagged 

You weren’t flagged. The sites auto-scan positively identified you had trophies that warranted your total removal from the site. 

• Like 4

On 2/27/2024 at 11:18 PM, The-Power-Green- said:

Too bad, since I wanted to platinum dantes inferno so I did that to have the trophies online, which cannot be obtained now since the servers are useless. But hey, no problem  

You don't need the online trophies for the platinum.

Dont worry im on the same boat, i had the platinum for call of duty world at war, but sometime in 2010 i joined a custom made zombies lobby and a bunch of trophies started popping up. i did actujally complete the veteran campaign normally in 2015 but yeah i just hid it from my profile, it sucks cuz that was a tough ass platinum