This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

I was checking out the profile on other sites too. 

The dates seem to differ?  Is it the same data being displayed?

One is January 11, 2024

Two are December 17, 2024

One is January 10, 2024?

nQJKKfI.png

Edit:

I see now I was looking at the wrong place.  The two January dates has the trophy earned at December 17, 2024 too.

I'm assuming the January dates are last played and the 7-8 hour difference is due to some type of default timezone setting.

ckVGWWL.png

Edited by sweeping-lamp3

I see that it was because of that game, thank you for your answers, it was a mistake on my part and I know that it cannot be fixed, it will stay that way.

All my games are legitimate except for the one from December 2024, the only way to get back here would be to create another account, greetings.

• Haha 2

On 3/10/2024 at 4:24 PM, DaivRules said:

As you mentioned in your post: custom firmware. People can put any date and time they want, and often screw up and put a timestamp in the future. I’m guessing a lot of these cases people are sharing their accounts and someone they share with has done it without their knowledge, or people are just acting innocent hoping people here are either uninformed, gullible, or just pity them. 

I’ll also note, if an account is also removed from all the other trophy tracking sites, it generally confirms the reason they were removed from here. 

Why would you even want to put a custom day and date, just for some trophies? That's pathethic. 

I don't share my account with anyone else, since I am a gaming website reviewer and am not even allowed to do so, nor do I want to.   I can say that I am not playing the innocent one here, I genuinly don't know why my account got removed.  I have reached out to Sly last month via DM but haven't received an answer.  All I want to find out is why and which game(s) or trophies caused this. 

1 hour ago, Evilienn said:

Why would you even want to put a custom day and date, just for some trophies? That's pathethic. 

I don't share my account with anyone else, since I am a gaming website reviewer and am not even allowed to do so, nor do I want to.   I can say that I am not playing the innocent one here, I genuinly don't know why my account got removed.  I have reached out to Sly last month via DM but haven't received an answer.  All I want to find out is why and which game(s) or trophies caused this. 

Your account is set to private so no-one can see for themselves which games you cheated that would have triggered the auto-mod but for it to go off and nuke your profile, at least 1 game with edited timestamps or some other kind of trophy related CFW tomfoolery needs to be present. 

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingsnaka said:

I didn't know this site has an auto mod that can delete users from it. I wonder why stuff like this doesn't get caught automatically

*profile removed*

There used to be an auto mod thing set up that would auto flag a non-platinum list if it was completed under 5 minutes, and a platinum list if it was completed under 25 minutes, but the introduction of shovelware lists meant that auto mod had to be disabled.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, kingsnaka said:

I didn't know this site has an auto mod that can delete users from it. I wonder why stuff like this doesn't get caught automatically [Redacted]

I don't know how it works (only Sly and the CRT know that info) but it appears to key off timestamp editing, rather than mass auto-pops from what I've seen in recent weeks 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I have been on this site since August 2023, and playing PSN games since 2009, but it's come to my attention that my profile doesn't show up when I look for usernames. I first noticed this since around early 2024 and have asked before why and have gotten no other response other than "you're cheating". First off, I have never in my life cheated at a game, the only time I had help on any trophies was on F1 games, 2015-2021, where you had to win online races and I had friends I raced with that let me win to get them. This goes for the SRX: The Game as well where I had to win 10 races, and with no one hardly playing that game anymore, we helped each other win those events and trophies.

I have personally contacted, by way of PSN's support of a live agent and live professional, as well as on Sony's site, about these claims and after looking over my account, they have agreed in my favor in the chat and messages with them that my account is clean, with the only problem being the rankings in order of the games I completed being out of order because of time stamps on some PS3 games and PS4. The reason behind that is for nearly a year my backwards compatible PS3 would get a black screen and it took me over $150 dollars to fix the problem, at which point I was finally able to sign back in on it, and by that point I had bought myself a PS4 and was playing on it.

Personally, I know that I am not in the wrong here as PSN themselves have backed me up on this, and yes seeing the stats and games on a third-party online tracking trophies site is a minor thing, but to be wrongly accused of something I didn't do, it is annoying, and I would like to solve this problem. I am not doubting the people who run this place and the work they do, but if it comes straight from the horse's mouth, I'm clean, I don't understand the problem here.

• Haha 3

You are removed due to the automated tracking system, so you'll need to take your case to the site owner. Nobody else can get your ban undone.

And nobody ever got that ban undone, because there is no way proven to earn timestamps in the future.

Edited by JoniP
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, iXanon said:

I mean.. you're not being tracked on a couple of other trophy sites either, so there's clearly something sketchy with your account.

I am aware of this and I am trying my hardest to get this resolved. At the very least, I want to defend myself and try to get it fixed, because I know, as well as PSN/Sony, that I have done nothing wrong.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darumacho said:

There are huge discrepancies on your profile when it comes to timestamps : trophies earned in 2022, then in 2013, then 2012, and back to 2013?

Plus your older FIFA games are cheated since you've earned trophies past the server's closure

This^

The auto-mod is never wrong. If your profile gets nuked by it, you just bought yourself a permanent 1 way ticket off the leaderboards with no hope of ever getting back on them. Also, it's a complete waste of everyone's time to try and get this type of ban reversed, because it's never going to happen - all you can do is start a new account from scratch but don't cheat this time.

EDIT: I've just looked through BlaiseZeiger's account and it shows indisputable evidence of CFW usage and timestamp editing.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, BlaiseZeiger said:

I am aware of this and I am trying my hardest to get this resolved. At the very least, I want to defend myself and try to get it fixed, because I know, as well as PSN/Sony, that I have done nothing wrong.

Your profile is riddled with what looks like cfw usage and you’re removed on multiple sites, I doubt the auto mod was wrong 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

You were removed for your Killzone trophies which I assume you know as the timestamps have since been corrected. How did you change them?

Magic I suspect …… 🪄 it seems to be a requirement to operate CFW.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1