New DLC Trophies Are Sadistic

InfamousDooMZ

7 hours ago, Mori said:

I got 18 kills on Driel during last minute just bombing the centre vertically while the enemy was in control. Wasn't a full lobby so there's hope to get it without boosting (with 40 people 🤡)

Really? Thats good news. 20 kills with one bomb on a normal game mode map would be really situational.

I'm worried with this one, the others are basically just playing the game.

Edited by solidsnake_cs

1 hour ago, solidsnake_cs said:

Really? Thats good news. 20 kills with one bomb on a normal game mode map would be really situational.

I'm worried with this one, the others are basically just playing the game.

My main issue thus far has been numbers in the lobby. Max ive seen on the opposition today was 36. Vertical through the point late on like the other fella said does appear to be the most effective method though

• Like 1

I think the only way you could possibly boost the 20 bombing run kills is to have you and a friend go on opposite teams, both as commanders, and communicate with each other where your teams are and when you should use bombing run. 

And if anyone is having issues with completing Driel matches properly tracking, i found that when the match completes and i wasn't deployed, it would always track, whereas when i was deployed and the match completes, it would only sometimes track

7 hours ago, Dovahki1nn said:

I love this site for this reason. The game wasn't even hard to do legit. The only thing I boosted was the vehicles in an empty server, as it was faster. Yet more complaining for nothing, honestly. Doesn't anyone play a game for the sake of playing a game anymore?

Be careful. They'll gang up on you and call you the fun police lol

5 hours ago, Dovahki1nn said:

It's become a whine about everything non stop cos it's too hard site lmao

Yeah no-one wants to work for anything now.

The win counter is glitched, in a good way. Every win counts as 4 towards 25. I was hoping this would apply to the bomb run (meaning 5 kills for trophy), but I can confirm this doesn't happen. 

In legit matches, I got 11 kills in one match and 15 kills in another with a single bombing run but no trophy. 

14 hours ago, Mori said:

I got 18 kills on Driel during last minute just bombing the centre vertically while the enemy was in control. Wasn't a full lobby so there's hope to get it without boosting (with 40 people 🤡)

A full lobby would've got you the trophy. People really do cluster around the objective. I managed 15 in El Alamein just playing the objective. It'll happen eventually.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

And if anyone is having issues with completing Driel matches properly tracking, i found that when the match completes and i wasn't deployed, it would always track, whereas when i was deployed and the match completes, it would only sometimes track

I don't think it's that. But Driel at Night just straight up does not count for these trophies. So if you see this map, you might as well just leave and go elsewhere.

edit. Driel is just buggy. I had it not count 3x: Day, Dusk, Night... xD

9 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Be careful. They'll gang up on you and call you the fun police lol

There's no skill involved, you just click on the map and pray 20 enemies are in the drop zone. That's it. It's RNG at its worst.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ARIXANDRE said:

It'll happen eventually.

No one got this so far. And there must have been at least 100 attempts combined by all of the players active on PSNP. The probability looks very low.

Whoever gets this should also go buy a lottery ticket too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So you started this journey? I wish you luck good sir.

Btw why have you been removed from the leaderboards? Was it the fishing game? But these DLC trophies can shove it where the sun don’t shine. Pure RNG and frustration. I already got too many grey hairs.

Edited by ElektrickRage

9 hours ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

I think the only way you could possibly boost the 20 bombing run kills is to have you and a friend go on opposite teams, both as commanders, and communicate with each other where your teams are and when you should use bombing run. 

This will be infinitely easier to boost when the server browser comes, not that its hard to get into the same servers as people of course. Getting 20 people organised and in the same server on the same page at the same time though will require the patience of a saint!

3 hours ago, HusKy said:

No one got this so far. And there must have been at least 100 attempts combined by all of the players active on PSNP. The probability looks very low.

Whoever gets this should also go buy a lottery ticket too.

Its also bad that you can call a bombing run only 3 times max during a single match.

Someone opened a boosting session to try this. But I have no idea how to boost it, even when we eventually have server browser.

Quick tip for the 50 wins (actually 13 since every win counts as 4).

If you are on the losing team, look at the scoreboard and find another playstation player with an open profile on the the enemy team. You can join their party group without them accepting it and this will put you on their team. Only do this when it's about a minute left and their win seems guaranteed.

Edited by chilly_schrimp

Ahh, Flamethrower DLC part 2. I respect the game support but I really wish they had just stuck to "play / win new map X times". Super unrealistic gimmick trophies are actual cancer.

Haven't played in a very long time so I wouldn't mind trying it out again, but last time the performance was pretty shit. 😮‍💨

I fail to see the problem. People know the risks of hunting trophies in online games.

They saw a shiny UR plat and got greedy. Zero sympathy from me.

I did get curious though and did a few searches online. Plenty of people on PC are showcasing 20 kills. Spend less time whining and more time playing, you'll increase your chances of actually getting it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, solidsnake_cs said:

Its also bad that you can call a bombing run only 3 times max during a single match.

Someone opened a boosting session to try this. But I have no idea how to boost it, even when we eventually have server browser.

I think the bigger issue now are underpopulated servers. Looks like this will be *maybe* possible during evening golden hour and weekends. Can't kill 20 enemies when there are 18 total in the opposite team. xD

Edited by HusKy

16 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

I fail to see the problem. People know the risks of hunting trophies in online games.

I did get curious though and did a few searches online. Plenty of people on PC are showcasing 20 kills. Spend less time whining and more time playing, you'll increase your chances of actually getting it.

Servers are not full... Right now in my game it's 13vs12. What could I possibly do to solve that ? Bring people to the game by saying it's amazing ?😅

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Understandable, you haven't played the game. It has nothing to do with people being "greedy".

The issue is that lobbies are not filling up. Yesterday I had full lobbies only for around 2-3 hours during afternoon hours then it started declining back to 20-30 people on each team (in the evening/golden hours) and it hasn't changed yet. The game creates new lobbies instead of filling up existing ones, leading to several half full lobbies. It's just not realistically that 20 of around 25-30 people just accidently happen to be all at the same place. The maps are small but they are still big in comparison to the Bombing run radius.

As Husky said, might only be possible during certain time periods, if lobbies actually fill up then.

1 hour ago, VigilantCrow said:

Save a video of you getting the trophy master

• Haha 1

I suspect the platinum rarity will decrease by quite a bit when people can better boost this game. Still the dlc trophy everyone is talking about will probably stay a low UR.