Trophy thoughts?

KenjiCBZ

List seems very similar to 2K23: only 15 lifetime challenges required and not all of them, too. I wonder what Faction Wars Bosses are, through.

I also wonder how difficult the 30 person gauntlet at legend difficulty will be, and more importantly what the hell Finn Balor has to do with LA Knight. :lol:

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 2

Yeah very similar to the 2K23 list, yeah I was unsure about the Faction War Bosses as well! Nice that there is no 100 Faction War match wins. 😁 Yeah that 30 person gauntlet match one looks like a slog, could be the trickiest trophy I reckon but we will see! 

1 minute ago, willmill97 said:

The difficulty and length of this platinum all rests on how ranked leaderboards, faction wars bosses, and new mygm trophies are. Hoping for something similar to 2k23

Agreed. The Ranked Leaderboards one will either be pretty quick or an absolute grind. I assume Faction Wars bosses will be in increments of every 5 or 10 matches. Either way, have a feeling that one will be as much of a grind, if not more, than the 100 Faction Wars wins of the previous years.

The ranked leaderboard is the only issue for me. I think it’ll be easy. I was watching video of someone going through the leaderboards and for simply “placing” you get a reward at the end of the season.

Assuming placing means just being on the leaderboard, I think that means you just gotta play one ranked match.

If it’s just that, I’ll get the game. I have no interest in doing PVP.

4 minutes ago, Im_Not_Banksy said:

As long as Ranked Leaderboards are offline it shouldn't be too bad. Online will be a nightmare

It’s RANKED, so that means online against others. As I stated though, you get a reward for placing, so it may be as simple as joining a game online, letting them win, then being done.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Prime3324 said:

Haven’t played a WWE 2k game since 17’. Are any of these considered long grinding online trophies? Me buying this depends if I can avoid any sort of online boosting. 

Not really, they removed having to win 100 faction wars matches which took the most time, in 22 I had to grind 500 faction wars missions just for diamond, so these look easy in comparison. 

9 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Not really, they removed having to win 100 faction wars matches which took the most time, in 22 I had to grind 500 faction wars missions just for diamond, so these look easy in comparison. 

Gosh i remeber we need to complete every lifetime challenge pure pain

• Like 1

A few of the kids I mentor want me to grab this.

How does the online work with MyFaction? This a normal pvp or do you fight the AI with player built stats?

Everything else looks easy enough to do.

Edited by VigilantCrow

3 hours ago, SamNickzx said:

Yeah very similar to the 2K23 list, yeah I was unsure about the Faction War Bosses as well! Nice that there is no 100 Faction War match wins. 😁 Yeah that 30 person gauntlet match one looks like a slog, could be the trickiest trophy I reckon but we will see! 

For the 30 person gauntlet you can just go to options and adjust sliders (set all your sliders to 100 and the AI to 0) and then you can do a submission as soon as each wrestler enters the ring and they will tap out. Makes the trophy really easy.

For Faction War you will need over 100 wins because you need to win some matches before you can face a boss. The amount of matches differ depending on the path you take to the boss. 

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VigilantCrow said:

A few of the kids I mentor want me to grab this.

How does the online work with MyFaction? This a normal pvp or do you fight the AI with player built stats?

Everything else looks easy enough to do.

Most of it is fighting AI with cards you get through packs, completing towers and challenges

you can fight online too but that isn’t required for the plat

Its live service with a hint of p2w, least favorite part of the last couple years of the game 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Most of it is fighting AI with cards you get through packs, completing towers and challenges

you can fight online too but that isn’t required for the plat

Its live service with a hint of p2w, least favorite part of the last couple years of the game 

Just a minor correction, last year you actually needed to complete pvp match for a trophy unlike 2k22, it was only 1 but i remember seeing boosting sessions because the game mode was 99% dead. By looking at the list, seems like is the same for 2k24, so i reccomend to go for this trophy first if you want to plat without having to boost if the gamemode dies.

• Like 1