New Chinese stack!!!!

1 hour ago, shipper321 said:

Did this game just get approved for the Chinese market or something? Very odd that a first party snoyslop game has a chinese stack.

The Chinese version came out of nowhere for me, but the Chinese version may contain content that is censored in order to get the game into China. Also, the Burning Shores expansion isn't in China at this time

6 hours ago, the_sultan999 said:

I really want to get this version. in case this doesn't print on physical, anyone have a way to purchase this game on a Chinese ACC?

Make an account, use alipay. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Isn't that it's required that you need to have local resident ID and actual phone number ? I tried to make one CN account some time ago, but I just couldn't pass the certification steps because of those criterias didn't meet.

29 minutes ago, CouponCrusader said:

obtgame.com can make a Chinese account for you and top it off so you can buy games on it used them for many years and had no issues 

Never heard of it, but that's wonderful news!! Have been wanting to buy some DLCs for CN stacks. Thanks bro 🥂

13 hours ago, shipper321 said:

Did this game just get approved for the Chinese market or something? Very odd that a first party snoyslop game has a chinese stack.

snoyslop?

4 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Never heard of "alipay" - is it some sort of Chinese digital payment wallet?

3 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

-Criteria for publication: All comparisons to Tibet, Taiwan and Winnie the Pooh removed

Don't forget about any mention of Hong Kong and their independence - they don't like that...

2 hours ago, CouponCrusader said:

obtgame.com can make a Chinese account for you and top it off so you can buy games on it used them for many years and had no issues 

Sounds interesting - can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this website? As it sounds very useful for potential Chinese exclusives or cool Chinese versions of games for extra stacks or anything in that realm, like maybe the patches and their release schedules are also different for Chinese versions of games, so glitches or bugs in-game; things like exploits for the economy and stuff could be exploited and remain unpatched in a Chinese version of a title, as an example of the affects of different region patches in games, this sort of thing springs to mind and interests me.

Edit:
@archangeltw_ - it was just a play on words, likely a reference to the Great Firewall of China, where, the access to and information about the Western World is forbidden, controlled, and restricted.

Edited by J-S_93
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J-S_93 said:

snoyslop?

Never heard of "alipay" - is it some sort of Chinese digital payment wallet?

Don't forget about any mention of Hong Kong and their independence - they don't like that...

Sounds interesting - can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this website? As it sounds very useful for potential Chinese exclusives or cool Chinese versions of games for extra stacks or anything in that realm, like maybe the patches and their release schedules are also different for Chinese versions of games, so glitches or bugs in-game; things like exploits for the economy and stuff could be exploited and remain unpatched in a Chinese version of a title, as an example of the affects of different region patches in games, this sort of thing springs to mind and interests me.

Edit:
@archangeltw_ - it was just a play on words, likely a reference to the Great Firewall of China, where, the access to and information about the Western World is forbidden, controlled, and restricted.

They been around for almost 10 years I been using them since 2017 they helped me not only get a mainland china account but a Korean account as well if u wanna see for yourself just check out the website I’ve recommended them quite a bit on mainland china stacks of games and people enjoyed them as well  believe it or not I actually found them through a user on here lol

Edited by CouponCrusader
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

snoyslop?

It's a play on a derogatory slang term that generally means "mainstream trash intended for the lowest common denominator audience".

Snoy being an intentional mispelling of Sony to sound more like the word "soy" to imply left leaning or "woke" ideology is injected into their products.

I could explain the meme between soy beverage products and the connection to the American democratic party/liberals but that's a whole thing on its own that you can use Google for.

Personally I like the Horizon series yet don't care for other "snoyslop" franchises.

• Like 1