Whats a game you've always wanted to platinum but just never have?

St00pid-S0l0

An interesting question OP, and a warm welcome to the forums! 

I can give so many answers to this question but I shall just list 3 examples. 

Call Of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)

Killzone HD (PS3)

Need For Speed Heat

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, St00pid-S0l0 said:

Ive been putting off platinuming yakuza 0 for so long, its a game i love but im not sure if im ready for it haha

You know it's funny, that was exactly the game I was thinking of lol
I pulled it off last year, but it's a really long game and you need to learn how to play this japanese board game, it's not too complicated but it can be a bit of a wall for new players

5 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

An interesting question OP, and a warm welcome to the forums! 

I can give so many answers to this question but I shall just list 3 examples. 

Call Of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)

Killzone HD (PS3)

Need For Speed Heat

thanks for the welcome! I could never imagine even attempting a call of duty platinum, i suck at shooters so that would be hell for me.

Just now, Alos88 said:

You know it's funny, that was exactly the game I was thinking of lol
I pulled it off last year, but it's a really long game and you need to learn how to play this japanese board game, it's not too complicated but it can be a bit of a wall for new players

mahjong? thats the least of my worries suprisingly. Platinuming kiwami 2 had me learn it, im more worried about the arcade games (fantasy zone for example) and climax battles. When i did the lost judgement platinum i had to play many of those old arcade games and i dont think i want to ever go through that again, some day ill try yakuza 0 again but i dont think that day is soon

Batman Arkham Series but can’t even finish Arkham Asylum cuz I’m ass at the combat challenges 😂

Also, Crash Bandicoot Series as well. Just no patience. Given that it’s all offline.. I’m in no rush either 😭

Edited by xItsLesterx
  • Like 4

Just now, xItsLesterx said:

Batman Arkham Series but can’t even finish Arkham Asylum cuz I’m ass at the combat challenges 😂

Also, Crash Bandicoot Seties as well. Just no patience. Give that its all offline.. I’m in no rush either 😭

i can relate to having no patience, tried crash 3 and just couldnt push through. I havent tried the arkham games, im not sure i would enjoy them 

Earth Defense Force 4.1

White Knight Chronicles

EDF is a LONG work in progress, WKC is just too long of a grind to finish, even though I loved the first playthrough a lot!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Milkyray said:

Earth Defense Force 4.1

White Knight Chronicles

EDF is a LONG work in progress, WKC is just too long of a grind to finish, even though I loved the first playthrough a lot!

grinding is a thing that makes me quit very easily, if i need to spend a week straight grinding im NOT doing that

I'd love to Plat/100% all the EDF games but the time investment is just too high :(. I'd also like to Plat the 2 stacks of DOA 5 that are on my profile but I suck at fighting games so that's never going to happen and neither is Platting the 3 Catherine stacks I have, since Puzzle games are also something I'm not particularly good at :(.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I'd love to Plat/100% all the EDF games but the time investment is just too high :(. I'd also like to Plat the 2 stacks of DOA 5 that are on my profile but I suck at fighting games so that's never going to happen and neither is Platting the 3 Catherine stacks I have, since Puzzle games are also something I'm not particularly good at :(.

I really want to get better at fighting games, but i cant seem to enjoy the losses before i learn

• Like 1

I’ve always meant to get to checking out those Siberia releases on PS, as I barely touched the original ones back in the day, and know they’d likely be in my wheelhouse, but I just never seem to get around to them!

• Like 1

I would love to have the Alan Wake Remastered platinum on my other account, so that I have every Remedy game available on Playstation platinumed at least once.

I just can't be bothered with the Nightmare difficulty and that one speedrun trophy. 

Maybe, one day, in the distant future I will try to tackle these trophies.

• Like 1

Not necessarily always but really, Killzone 2. I wish I had played it back in 2017 but I didn't purchase the trilogy when I had the chance in that year, and some months later they announced the server closure and it would have been impossible due to the insane amount of points people were getting to be in the top 1% and I also travelled for 2 weeks in the beginning of that month so simply it was not going to happen.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

Yakuza. I think it would take me a full year to complete just the main games in the series, I think I will just play them on PC without thinking about trophies one day.

DMC. I suck at this genre.

Dark Souls series. I have all of them but have always pushed them back to play something else instead. Definitely will come back to them one day.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Also, Crash Bandicoot Seties as well. Just no patience. Give that its all offline.. I’m in no rush either 😭

I cannot do those Combat trials either. While I am not really a trophy hunter I would say DMC 4 and 5 since I have 1-3 done I just cannot do those 1-hit kill difficulties.

Welcome to the Forums OP

Batman: Arkham City

Would be nice to plat the entire Rocksteady Arkham trilogy, I have Asylum and Knight done but for some reason I've put off City. It feels like it would be the hardest one to do (minus Origins) so I guess that's what has put me off from doing it. Them damn challenges. 

• Like 1

Driveclub and a great Pro Evolution Soccer. When I started liking trophies it was just too late getting them since they were already offline.

Also for some reason, Playstation Home. The game closed shortly after I got a PS3 but I'd die to have that in my account, at least just one trophy, but it's just impossible now 😕

Alice Madness Returns, I have had it for ages, but I feel I should complete the original first… and it’s so unforgiving with its checkpoints that it’s impossible for a mediocre player like me.

I’ve never even started Madness Returns itself as a result.

Edited by Breakingthegreen

The Evil Within. I don't have the skills or patience for the Akumu playthrough. I couldn't get past chapter 3 so I've decided to just leave it unplatinumed. I think 10 years ago I would've pushed through but I don't have the heart for it anymore! 😂 

Edited by Gotakibono
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Breakingthegreen said:

Alice Madness Returns, I have had it for ages, but I feel I should complete the original first… and it’s so unforgiving with its checkpoints that it’s impossible for a mediocre player like me.

I’ve never even started Madness Returns itself as a result.

I know that feeling of thinking you need to see that first one through to the end first - fell into it myself! - but for what it’s worth, having completed both and looking back with 20-20 hindsight…

…you incredibly don’t!

• Like 2