Trophy Thoughts

Just from looking at the main trophy image, I thought "ooh ocean clean-up type game where you play as a crab" but nope, completely different 😂

Still, it looks good, and hopefully it'll appeal to people who like souls games. 

• Like 1

Very excited for this one! I've seen a dude on YouTube who plays soulslike games and then gives his opinion on each one. He gave good praises for this one and I liked what I saw so, definitely picking it up when it launches! Gimme some Crab Souls 😁

1 hour ago, CanecosterXIII said:

Very excited for this one! I've seen a dude on YouTube who plays soulslike games and then gives his opinion on each one. He gave good praises for this one and I liked what I saw so, definitely picking it up when it launches! Gimme some Crab Souls 😁

I believe you're talking about Iron Pineapple ?

• Like 1

I like the look of this list - Shouldn't be too difficult and I doubt anything is missable (or easily missable).

Some nice trophy names too. "Tyrant of Slacktide" and the various alliteration ones go hard.

Judging by Aggro Crab's debut title Going Under I expect Another Crab's Treasure to be a treasure from a crab based, passionate team of devs, I would say they live up to their name!

Because Going Under was my favorite game the year I played it, there's no doubt I'm playing this one. It's gonna be refreshing, probably will feature great gameplay, and amazing weirdeness that is so cute in the "pincers" of said studio. 

GravityQueeen.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2024 at 10:29 PM, ManOfMadness316 said:

This has the potential of being the second soulslike game I could enjoy, only heard about it today via WhatCulture. It should be fun!

I love Souls games. I would recommend this game to anyone. It's a great mix of platforming and the typical Souls combat. The game is ideal for beginners who are not yet familiar with the souls-genre and want to get to know it. 🦀🔪

The platinum is also relatively easy (depending on if you play with accessibility). Without accessibility it is a 04/10. 

Unfortunately, the platinum was buggy at first, but the developers were helpful and fixed the trophy bugs really fast. I had a really good 25 hours of entertainment and the review scores speak for themselves. 😆

• Like 1

I mean i was gonna buy it anyway but the average review scores have been 8/9 out of ten and everyone is praising it. Now im super excited and a bit upset that it doesnt release until 8am and i wont be able to play it until after work!

19 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

I love Souls games. I would recommend this game to anyone. It's a great mix of platforming and the typical Souls combat. The game is ideal for beginners who are not yet familiar with the souls-genre and want to get to know it. 🦀🔪

The platinum is also relatively easy (depending on if you play with accessibility). Without accessibility it is a 04/10. 

Unfortunately, the platinum was buggy at first, but the developers were helpful and fixed the trophy bugs really fast. I had a really good 25 hours of entertainment and the review scores speak for themselves. 😆

Any missables?

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2024 at 10:49 PM, Hinsusta said:

Are they still working on fixing the trophy bugs? The trophy for beating the second to last boss didn’t pop for me.

EDIT- nvm it popped late, after the final boss for some reason.

Edited by NashtyMouse
  • Like 1