'In Circles' Trophy Glitched

DanMakesGames

Just like the trophy says, i have sent a friend request.. probably about 20. some have been accepted and some haven't. yet still no trophy.... anybody else experience this? and if so how can i resolve this issue??  any replies would be greatly appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm.. I don't think this is glitched or something... are you sure you're doing it right? dumb question: how did you add them? IIRC you'll get this trophy when you "wake up" then if other user that is not yet in your friend list wake up, you have to long press that user's avatar and add that user in your friend list... he/she didn't have to accept the request.. the trophy will pop...

if it fails... try deleting and re-installing it and do the same process... if it still fails... bummer... you're the first one (IMO) that has been glitched by this trophy...

• 3 months later...

hmmmm.. I don't think this is glitched or something... are you sure you're doing it right? dumb question: how did you add them? IIRC you'll get this trophy when you "wake up" then if other user that is not yet in your friend list wake up, you have to long press that user's avatar and add that user in your friend list... he/she didn't have to accept the request.. the trophy will pop...

if it fails... try deleting and re-installing it and do the same process... if it still fails... bummer... you're the first one (IMO) that has been glitched by this trophy...

Hmm, so I'm the second one having this problem, i guess.....

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

@s-e-l-u-j-999-1

As said by RashCZ, check you have no pending friend requests. This includes requests you've sent that haven't been accepted AND requests you've received.

Once you cancel all of those requests, enter the wake-up club, select someone in the room, invite them as a friend request and the trophy will pop.

Unfortunately I can't quote you (for some reason reply is only coming up blank when I press quote). xD

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Tried this. Deleted bubble. Download from store again. Send about 10 requests on a few different alarms. Didn't work for me.

You must cancel first all waiting friend requests, then will pop.

Nope. Still no luck.

I have already try that.

I think when I unlock all trophies I will delete the game... and try again...

As above. Tried and failed.

had the same problem on first requests - than i tried again and removed friends invitation in the same wakeup-round again. Than trophy popped! Tried that?

Tried removing invitations in same round. Didn't work.

Tried removing invitations via the PS4. Didn't work.

Tried removing everybody from my block list. Didn't work.

This is really starting to piss me off. The stupid thing is, I even had somebody accept one of the friend requests during the club and is still my friend.

Tried this. Deleted bubble. Download from store again. Send about 10 requests on a few different alarms. Didn't work for me.

Nope. Still no luck.

As above. Tried and failed.

Tried removing invitations in same round. Didn't work.

Tried removing invitations via the PS4. Didn't work.

Tried removing everybody from my block list. Didn't work.

This is really starting to piss me off. The stupid thing is, I even had somebody accept one of the friend requests during the club and is still my friend.

have you tried sending PM to DanGreen95 and crisding89? they both had the problem but as per checking, both of them have gotten the trophy and 100%'d the game as well..

• 2 weeks later...

have you tried sending PM to DanGreen95 and crisding89? they both had the problem but as per checking, both of them have gotten the trophy and 100%'d the game as well..

No, I didn't. I was about to though and what would you know? The trophy popped for me this morning before work. I had done nothing different in my friend requesting today as any other day, but it popped. The only thing I can say is that it popped finally after I posted in this thread, like the others did :/

• 9 months later...

Anyone knows how to get this trophy? I have sent a lot of friend requests and nothing happened.. Should i send one a time? Or a lot of them? Any information would be good, what i am doing wrong?

EDIT:

I have got trophy! I did not reinstall game - only thing i did (that may or may not have impact on trophy) i have turned off my phone with PS app. I have sent friend request with message during wake up call and i got trophy. Mine request was not accepted - so it is not deciding factor either. It is a bit random i guess..

Edited by Kristmas2

• 3 years later...

I managed to get this after cancelling pending and sending multiple Friend Requests. I think the main problem is the internet connection needs to be strong.

I blocked the player, unblocked, clicked on Send Friend Request, turned off my internet, quickly turned internet back on then finally sent and stayed on the same screen for about 20secs until it popped.

It's definitely glitched.

Keep trying!

sketch-1593797842654_zpsr0au8jm2.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Got it yesterday. I tried all advices that were written here and other places, but nothing helped instantly. The trophy poped at 128 met players. Some of them had privacy settings to not allow to add them as a friends. The only thing I can say that closer to getting the trophy I started sending and revoking friendship requests 2-3 times on the player's profile page and after this I was returning to the «wake-up lobby» and switching to another player. 

Edited by Stan1ey600d5p33d

• 10 months later...

I may have figured out a solution if anyone is still looking for this trophy.  It wasn't unlocking for me either, but I had over 100 friends on my friends list.  As soon as I slimmed my friends list down to below 100, the trophy unlocked on the next friend request I sent.

Many other old PS3 games have had issues with trophies tied to friends lists that are over 100.  This one could have issues with it as well.