PS Vita is getting action-themed bundle in June

IntenseFATE98

PlayStation Vita is set to get another software bundle in the form of the Action Mega Pack bundle. The bundle is action-themed and will be coming to select markets at the end of June.

Sony announced the bundle today on the EU PSBlog, and confirmed that the bundle will contain a PS Vita Slim, an 8GB memory card, and a PlayStation Store voucher to download five games. The games are Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale, God of War: Chain of Olympus, Killzone: Liberation.

The bundle will be coming to Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, UK, Bulgaria, Croatia, Iceland, France, Greece, Poland, Russia, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Spain at the end of June, priced €199.99.

You also have the choice to get only the five games along with the 8GB memory card, without the handheld, for €39.99. It will be coming to Australia, New Zealand, UK, South Africa, Germany, Cyprus, Portugal, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain at the end of June.

vita-action-bundle-pack-shot.jpg

Source : http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/30/ps-vita-is-getting-action-themed-bundle-in-june/

Sounds like a good deal :)

• Like 3

MC R+C collection GoW collection BL2 and Sly collection in the course of a few months not good enough for you?

I don't think porting or use what they call "re-mastering" games(or whatever they call it) is consider as making games... so nope.. not good enough for me...

omg you're stupid

its a playstation PORTABLE the idea is to have your fav games on the go

People generally don't want to play a worse version of a game they've already played on the Vita, we want brand new experiences tailor made specifically for the Vita. I am by no means complaining about the ports but they don't sell systems, brand new compelling experiences do. 

Don't call another member stupid either, there is no reason for it. 

Parker

omg you're stupid

its a playstation PORTABLE the idea is to have your fav games on the go

*facepalm*... I really don't know if in your vocabulary: porting a game = making games... and strange that i am the one being called stupid....  :awesome: