shortest game ever and longest game ever ?

Shortest: the Game Boy Color's Paperboy, only had two crappy levels and you could finish it in like 10 minutes, even less if you're skilled lol

Longest: probably Skyrim, it's the closest thing to never-ending I've tried 

I'm going to go based off what I've played:

• Shortest: Journey (finished in 1.5 hours, loved every minute of it)
  • Longest: Skyrim (spent >90 hours on it, not even 1/4 of the way through... I keep telling myself that I've given up but I'll probably go back to it again one day)

Shortest game that I've played would probably be

the original Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku on Game Boy Advance...

and the longest is a tough one because... do modded games count?

If they do then it'd definitely be

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on PC.

Do you mean fastest platinum / 100%? or just playtime overall? 

fastest platinum: Trine 2; 3ish hours of playtime)
longest platinum: WipEout HD; 100hours+. Never really tracked my gametime but it took me ages to master the game and most of the time i was also just playing for fun online.

Least playtime overall: Well i've got a bunch of games that i've popped in for a few minutes just to see what they're like, so lots of games! (especially steam :P)
Most playtime overall: Hmm this would be a hard one. There are 3 games, where i'm sure i've clocked over 1000, maybe even 2000 hours in. Wich are Trackmania (mostly forever), runescape & League of Legends. The only game where i really kept track on howmany hours i spent gaming was league of legends with now 1900ish hours. 

Shortest- Aabs animals

Longest- Fallout New Vegas ( only if you do all four endings)

I know you are entitled on your opinion but you can easily get all four endings within 30 or less hours. Just get 100 speech right away and talk your way out of every quest (or quest that can be talk out).

Shortest for me would probably be Sly 1, although I'm sure there are better contenders out there. I'm sure Skyrim is near the top of the lengthy list, but for ones I've played, I'd have to go with Fallout 3. Between the side-quests, exploring, and DLC, I spent nearly a year getting that one finished up.

Edited by Sra-000

You did say shortest on any platform so... Snake

There's a lot of short games on older platforms like Space Invaders, Contra or DK, but my shortest PS game would be Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

And the longest? I've definitely spent the most time on the series Fallout. I have about 300 in 3 and NV, and about 50+ in 1 and 2. Never played BOS, everyone said it was completely terrible