Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

i read the other day that a siren blood curse for ps4 was leaked in some korean site or something like that, so your number 2 might become true. there's also the first siren from ps2 coming to ps4 with trophies as well.

I hope this is true. And I hope they both have plats.

bully (or known in some countries as canis canem edit) is already available on the ps4 as a ps2 emulation with trophy support: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4475-Bully

I was expecting somebody to point this out but this my friend is an emulation only. I didn't really notice an enhancement in graphics as well as a frame rate bump being the most important in my opinion. It lags a lot when exiting and entering buildings. Idk if I'd call that a remaster but fair enough.

i read the other day that a siren blood curse for ps4 was leaked in some korean site or something like that, so your number 2 might become true. there's also the first siren from ps2 coming to ps4 with trophies as well.

Also I'd love to see oblivion remastered more than skyrim!

I was expecting somebody to point this out but this my friend is an emulation only. I didn't really notice an enhancement in graphics as well as a frame rate bump being the most important in my opinion. It lags a lot when exiting and entering buildings. Idk if I'd call that a remaster but fair enough.

this ps2 titles on ps4 are just and HD emulation of the original ps2 versions, they aren't ports or remasters, that means all that lag and frame rate bump were also on the original ps2 version.

you might be thinking on the scholarship edition that was released for x360, wii and other systems but it never came to the ps3, probably because of its initial BC with ps2 games and that the original ps2 version was released as a ps2 classic on the ps3 later on.

i don't think that at this point rockstar will port the upgraded edition to ps4, now that the original bully was re-released again, so the only way you can enjoy bully for now on ps4 is by playing the HD emulation.

I hope this is true. And I hope they both have plats.

yeah i hope that too, siren was maybe the only horror game from ps2 that i wasn't so interested in but if it ends up having a platinum i might as well check it out.

Edited by smellslikejavier

Easy as strawberry-lemon pie*:

*I'm going to cheat alittle, but you get the idea

1) Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

2) Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

3) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I & II (with a 3rd game to tie-up the loose plot threads)

Edited by The_Blackout_Kid

this ps2 titles on ps4 are just and HD emulation of the original ps2 versions, they aren't ports or remasters, that means all that lag and frame rate bump were also on the original ps2 version.

you might be thinking on the scholarship edition that was released for x360, wii and other systems but it never came to the ps3, probably because of its initial BC with ps2 games and that the original ps2 version was released as a ps2 classic on the ps3 later on.

i don't think that at this point rockstar will port the upgraded edition to ps4, now that the original bully was re-released again, so the only way you can enjoy bully for now on ps4 is by playing the HD emulation.

yeah i hope that too, siren was maybe the only horror game from ps2 that i wasn't so interested in but if it ends up having a platinum i might as well check it out.

Yea you're right. I guess a sequel would be nice though. I remember seeing a fan image of bully who created Jimmy's room in unreal engine 4? I don't recall exactly but this made me happy inside. I digress but a sequel would be nice nonetheless :)

• 3 weeks later...

Call Of Duty: World At War 

Demon's Souls 

Bioshock 1

because lets be hones nobody wants to play mid recent games we need old ones not RE6 I don't know if its a promo for their new game or not but i dont think anybody who bought the ps3 one missed it i personally busted that game so much and i bought the dlc and played it till i hated it and seeing that they made a remaster verison it makes me think that capcom is just digging for sales 

Edited by FROS_THY

because lets be hones nobody wants to play mid recent games we need old ones not RE6 I don't know if its a promo for their new game or not but i dont think anybody who bought the ps3 one missed it i personally busted that game so much and i bought the dlc and played it till i hated it and seeing that they made a remaster verison it makes me think that capcom is just digging for sales 

on february capcom released a trailer about RE6, 5 and 4 -in that order- being released for both ps4 and xbox one remastered, because this year is the 20th anniversary of the franchise.

RE5 is coming out this tuesday to ps4 and RE4 will be released this fall (possibly on september 27 like i said on my thread) for ps4

Edited by smellslikejavier

This.

This guy knows what's up  :D

Also wouldn't mind to see Skyrim, but that's not gonna happen

It is happening.P:)

1. L.A Noire

2. Castlevania

3. Resistance1-3

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

I'm not sure if counts, but I need to say it: Persona 4 Golden needs a PS4 port (it's already a remaster.) With the Vita's cycle now slowly entering its twilight, it would be a shame to let such a good remaster fade away, especially now with P5 on the way.

Otherwise I would love to see Dragon's Dogma get the PS4 treatment (maybe even adding co-op or multiplayer this time.)

Also, the Mass Effect Trilogy.

Dark Souls/Demons Souls (Never got to fully play these and enjoy them)

The Orange Box (Half-life and Portal, nuff said)

Black Ops 1 with all DLC (really love the OG Zombies maps and all the ones in BO)

on february capcom released a trailer about RE6, 5 and 4 -in that order- being released for both ps4 and xbox one remastered, because this year is the 20th anniversary of the franchise.

RE5 is coming out this tuesday to ps4 and RE4 will be released this fall (possibly on september 27 like i said on my thread) for ps4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsHC2tb7l64

RE5 come out this week? I didn't know that, can't wait to play it again. Never got to play the DLCs and I hear there really good. Gamestop has it out on 7-12-16 Edited by AncLEoniX